• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: New Acebeam X65 12000 Lumens Now with pictures!

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
SOLD:
New Acebeam X65 12000 Lumens. This is probably the most extreme production
LED searchlight in the market right now. 5 Cree XHP 35 Hi LEDs. 1300M throw.
Bought in December 2015 (receipt included) but only used once for 5-10 minutes in total.
Perfect, NEW condition.
I am actually selling this because it is too powerful.
Tried to walk with it in the streets here I live, the traffic didn't like it.

The combination of 12000 Lumens and 1300m throw is truly remarkable.
Tested by CPF member Vinh Nguyen, maximum output is 10000 Lumens+.
Only 400$ shipped anywhere in the world.
The first I'll take it in this thread gets it.

Buy with confidence. Search my nickname, FILA BRAZILIA, and you will find lots of earlier sales threads with happy buyers ONLY.

Light with case and all accessories (receipt, charger, manual, carrying strap and extra O rings)

WknFSfc.jpg

Light with case and warranty card

pTSR0YO.jpg

The Light

N1kuwpZ.jpg

The light FRONT

mhDSvRN.jpg

The light BACK

Ht3BOSx.jpg

The light

OLeKTTt.jpg

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New Acebeam X65 12000 Lumens Now with pictures!

This is truly a super great awesome light. My main excuse for not buying this light here and now is that I already got one.

The Acebeam X65 has an awesome, stunning beam profile because it puts power out there further.

Smaller lights are very nice, but they can not put the power out there like this light does.

There are other lights that are similar in size to the X65, but they either put less power out there as far as this, or they put a lot of power out, but not as far.

If you have lights that put light out far, but very small beam width, and/or you have lights that put out power, but mostly close, very little far; and you want the best of both: more power further out there, then the Acebeam X65 has the beam profile and beam performance that you have been looking for.

Now, you can't get killer beam profile and performance from a small light. The X65 has what it takes/has what is needed to get a very exciting beam to behold. If you want to put forth an exciting, awesome beam, then you will need what it takes behind the beam to make it happen. That something is the X65.

Yes, I have flooded the internet with lots of posts about the unsurpassed awesomeness of the beam that the X65 puts out. Yes, I took delivery on one of the first production samples, and I was one of the first people in my region to get this light, because when I saw the pre-production config/specs/pics, I knew that there was no other LED light like this light, and I got busy asking my supplier about getting it.

I am buying another, so I can gang two X65 lights together, and experience for myself what two of these ganged together can do. I do not think that the next big LED thing after the X65 will exist. What can provide more performance? Six, seven or eight XHP35 emitters in two inch diameter non-overlapping reflector wells inside a six, seven or eight inch diameter head? If someone will make such, I will buy it. Until then, the X65 or two or more is the way to go.

I got my X65 from the world-famous modifier at a special introductory discount, and I will let you, instead of me, snap this one up at a discount. :)

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm curious, why is this light tested by Vinh but it's not a Vinh light?? Is he your neighbor lol?

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened

I'm curious, why is this light tested by Vinh but it's not a Vinh light?? Is he your neighbor lol?

Vinh is offering a modded version of this light on his website Skylumen. He IS my neighbour though. Kidding. :)

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened

I am really surprised there is no takers yet? This is a fantastic light, probably the most powerful searchlight in the world ATM, at a good price too. In NEW condition.

kensington

Newly Enlightened

If I had this much disposable income I would be all over this, of course if I had that much disposable income I would probably already have one. GLWS