Battery Junction Issues

SEMIJim

Enlightened
I don't know what happened to Battery Junction. They used to be top-notch.

Went to buy batteries from them this evening. "Huh," I said to myself, "my Battery Junction account seems to be missing from my keyring?" No worries. Try to tell their site to email me my password. It doesn't know me. "Eh...?" Ok, new account. Done. (No confirmation email, btw.) Go to put the first item in a cart and... what's this? Enable cookies? But they are enabled. Try again. Ah hah: They want me to enable third-party cookies.

Not hardly. That's basic safe computing 101: Accept no third-party cookies.

Now I'm beginning to get a glimmer of understanding as to why it might have been Battery Junction was missing from my keyring.

Go to send them a contact feedback requesting they delete all my account information, incl. the email address for the (old) account they say does not exist. Contact form throws up an error. Doesn't like the "plussed" (aka: tagged) email address that their account signup form allowed. Good grief.

Never mind the only 17500s they stock are UltraFire, which no sane, knowledgeable user would use.

Guess I'll have to find a new source for batteries. I certainly won't be doing business with Battery Junction ever again.

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Jeers To Battery Junction

This does not meet the qualifications for a valid Jeer in this subforum. I will move it to the Cafe for now in the event others can comment on any of the tech issues or battery concerns. Thanks.

Latest posts