It has been some time ago since I put a post on the forum but now I thought it was time to post something positive.
I have had many driver and switch issues with Armyek products in the past (4 wizards, 2 wizards pro, predator pro). That's the reason I start skipping the lights of this manufacturer. But, I was really impressed by the new Wizard Pro warm with XHP 50 LED and USB charging function so I pulled the trigger and I bought one.
I have to say it is a great flashlight with amazing brightness. It works as advertised and seems to be very reliable. I think I have the new batch with nice round cooling fins around the head of the light. I will post some positive things below:
- nice retail box
- correct user manual
- two quality check stamps on the retail box what means (I guess) they have improved quality checking before leaving the factory
- works as advertised.
- rechargeable battery included
- no proprietary battery needed. It just has able to handle 7A, protected or unprotected. Even less than 7A when you don't use the highest turbo mode.
- nice stiff switch feeling
- color indication of temp and remaining power level
- hidden strobe modes
- great mode spacing, very useful
- nice user interface
- lubricated threads
- very nice new clip, easy to place and remove the light
- very pleasant color temp (warm version, is personal thing)
The only minor negative point is the charging time. It takes a while till the battery is fully charged (charging rate is about 600mah and dropping down in time to about 200 mah). But that's the only minor thing and I can live with that.
So thumbs up for Armytek !!!
Last edited by FlashlightR; 02-16-2017 at 06:51 AM.