Utorch UT01 review (plus giveaway)

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the support on this hoping to grow the channel a bit open to suggestions too ;-)

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the support on this hoping to grow the channel a bit open to suggestions too ;-)

I think you did a great job. I like the fact that you use outdoor beam shots and not just an indoor review. It was also nice to see some comparisons with different torches and different batteries.

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
I think you did a great job. I like the fact that you use outdoor beam shots and not just an indoor review. It was also nice to see some comparisons with different torches and different batteries.

I really like the outside beam shots as well. I also liked that you put the battery type in the upper left hand corner as well. In addition to the battery type you might consider adding the mode as well. Just a thought.

Bob

Mr Baz

Newly Enlightened
I really like the outside beam shots as well. I also liked that you put the battery type in the upper left hand corner as well. In addition to the battery type you might consider adding the mode as well. Just a thought.

Bob

Hi Bob fair point I was considering that. I was also thinking about doing beamshot videos where I can concentrate on that (different shots from the main video) I'm not sure if that's something people would find useful. For the main video I'm trying to keep consistency ie unbox, product tour, test charging speed if applicable, then some beam shots. Trying to get a balance between showing the product properly and some real world stuff. Don't want to be a dude behind a desk just showing it with the beam shots and after thought..on the other hand want to show the torch properly too up close hence just outside hard to do that. I still have most of the torches to hand so it's merely a matter of time shooting no commentary needed for that type of video. If people would find it useful I'll start making them gradually. Thanks for the feedback