Glaree E05 ?

PartyPete

Enlightened
Looking around on Amazon I stumbled upon a little light called the Glaree E03, a single AAA twist keychain type light.

I wanted something decent yet inexpensive to give as a gift and for about $10 it seems OK. I may just pick one up for myself as well.

Lots of decent ratings on Amazon, yet nothing here so I am skeptical. Anyone have expirience with one?

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see an E03, but no E05.

The E03 looks to me like either a clone, in which case quality is completely unknown, or a rebranding of the Thrunite Ti3.

Thrunite is a fairly well respected brand, the Ti3 is only $3 more, and you'll know what you're getting. That would be my choice.

PartyPete

Enlightened
I see an E03, but no E05.

The E03 looks to me like either a clone, in which case quality is completely unknown, or a rebranding of the Thrunite Ti3.

Thrunite is a fairly well respected brand, the Ti3 is only $3 more, and you'll know what you're getting. That would be my choice.
Yes, E03...I must have been thinking of Fenix.

Thanks for pointing the Thrunite out, I knew it was slightly more but I'll probably settle on that. It's a gift but the one caveat was it needed a strobe. I forgot the Ti3 had this mode as well. Thanks!

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Rayus C01 was on sale for $5 - a good solid offering. The company itself has since gone under, which is why these are available for a steal.

Groundhog

Newly Enlightened
I bought an E03 and it's OK. I liked the color options so figured I would give it a shot.

I don't own a ThruNite Ti3 but it comes in a little tin that is very similar to the tin my ThruNite T10 came in.

I like it better than the SunwayMan R02 I had been using, which had a nasty habit of turning on in my pocket and being dead when I needed it. The Glaree E03 is a keychain backup to my ThruNite Archer 1a v3. It activates by twisting the top portion and cycles thru moon-low-high output with additional twists. A double 'quick twist' activates strobe. With the reversible clip I can put on a baseball cap and clip it on for headlamp action.

I wouldn't advise against buying one, but there are a few decent options at the price point.

Last edited: