• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Stainless Eiger XPG3 and Matterhorn 5mm\prototypes

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a catch and release. Ordered a Steel lug bodies Eiger with a level 2 XPG3. I wanted around 10 lumens and this is probably a tad brighter. It's brighter than an E01 with a sanded LED and has a great tint. When I ordered I asked if they had any of the older Matterhorn style bodies and Peak was kind enough to send me 5 functioning lights including what I'm told are some prototypes. Full disclosure I DID NOT pay for the extra lights, they were just kind enough to send them so I am not trying to make money off of them. What I'd like to do is recoup what I paid for the Eiger and I will pass on the other lights just as was done for me. I paid $77 for the Eiger so I'm asking $85 for the whole bunch and that includes shipping. Hopefully there is a Peak fan that will enjoy these. Details on the extra lights, Matterhorn 5mm Brass one is a UV and one is white 5mm sanded LED. The rest are older I'm guessing prototype bodies two raw and one coated but not anodized. One red led, and the rest white. One of these has a sanded LED also. First I'll take it and PM for Paypal. US ONLY. Thanks.
image by Six Pound Cat, on Flickrimage by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, I can't wait to see them. :)

This is a catch and release. Ordered a Steel lug bodies Eiger with a level 2 XPG3. I wanted around 10 lumens and this is probably a tad brighter. It's brighter than an E01 with a sanded LED and has a great tint. When I ordered I asked if they had any of the older Matterhorn style bodies and Peak was kind enough to send me 5 functioning lights including what I'm told are some prototypes. Full disclosure I DID NOT pay for the extra lights, they were just kind enough to send them so I am not trying to make money off of them. What I'd like to do is recoup what I paid for the Eiger and I will pass on the other lights just as was done for me. I paid $77 for the Eiger so I'm asking $85 for the whole bunch and that includes shipping. Hopefully there is a Peak fan that will enjoy these. Details on the extra lights, Matterhorn 5mm Brass one is a UV and one is white 5mm sanded LED. The rest are older I'm guessing prototype bodies two raw and one coated but not anodized. One red led, and the rest white. One of these has a sanded LED also. First I'll take it and PM for Paypal. US ONLY. Thanks