PD35 TAC

Hotdizzle

Newly Enlightened
I bought a used PD35 TAC on Ebay a few days ago with the seller stating that it may not work, that he did not have the battery to test it. I thought maybe I would get lucky and all it would need is a battery, but to my disappointment that is not the case. I tested the click switch and am reading resistance with switch closed and there is a rattling noise in the head when shaken lightly. For the last week I have emailed and called every contact I can find online, only to be shuffled off to someone else. Holy crap Fenix, I realize it may not be warranty and am willing to pay for repair! I did not realize they had sealed heads and aftermarket parts do not look readily available. I may just have to chuck this piece in the trash and write Fenix off. Any one have better luck with Fenix? Po

Last edited by a moderator:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
You have come to the right place to find the answer. I'm not sure where all you have called but the Fenix warranty is pretty straight forward. There should be no resistance anywhere.

Now, the Fenix warranty is on the LIGHT, not the customer who originally purchased it. So there is a 5-year warranty on your PD35TAC. Please read how the Fenix warranty works:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...PORTANT-INFORMATION-CONCERNING-FENIX-PRODUCTS

Now, please email the serial number on the head of the light to [email protected]. The serial number is a set of white numbers and letters. Once we get that, we run the serial number on the manufacturer's website. That tells us where your Warranty Center is.

That's how simple it is. We will wait to hear from you.