Recent Battery Junction Sunwayman Sale

Senator

Newly Enlightened
Short version:
Did anyone out there take advantage of last week's Sunwayman sale at BatteryJunction? Did anyone happen to get a V20A, or at least remember the price that they were offering on the V20A?

Long version:
The email I got from BatteryJunction said the sale was to expire on 24 Feb, at midnight EST. I went to their website at 10PM EST, and the sale was no where to be mentioned. All of the lights I wanted were "In Stock", but at the regular prices. To give BatteryJunction the benefit of the doubt, I emailed them today, and they responded that they would honor the sale prices...good on them. When I emailed them back to clarify prices, they tell me that the V20A was never part of the sale. Telling me that I am wrong it NOT a way to get my business, especially when I know I am right. I had their V20A page open on my tablet for pretty much the duration of the sale, and even after, until it decided to do an automatic refresh. In fact, it was the price on the V20A that "put me over the top" when I was trying to decide if I buy anything or not. So, the real reason I'm here is to see if I can get independent verification that the V20A was actually on sale. (Don't worry, I don't plan on using anyone here as a witness.)

For the record...I don't consider this a jeer, yet. Though I'm pretty sure I'm done with BatteryJunction myself.

Sen