fenix going big screen

drummer132132

Enlightened
Wow...talk about being able to pick your output. Looks fantastic. Minute they do this for a TK61, TK75 or RC40 I'm getting one.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see Fenix is now infected as well by the trend to make things more and in some cases merely look more high tech. Needlessly so for a flashlight, in my opinion. I just hope makers, in this age of digital displays, digital UIs, and cross platform integration, don't lose sight of the core parameters that make a flashlight functional and reliable.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
I see Fenix is now infected as well by the trend to make things more and in some cases merely look more high tech. Needlessly so for a flashlight, in my opinion. I just hope makers, in this age of digital displays, digital UIs, and cross platform integration, don't lose sight of the core parameters that make a flashlight functional and reliable.

+1. I get that there are people who want this, and it's cool to see what we can do with advanced UI and displays, but it doesn't appeal to me.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the video.. so fenix have time building a tk72r, but forget about the new thrower?? Acebeam have a x65, and thrunite have tn40svn.. Lol. Wassup with that.. fenix, are you listening???

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
10,000 lumen?

Head size compared to the Manker M34?

Power/size ratio, compared to items of similar size?

Compared to items of similar power?

"I know, I know, a thousand questions. But first, the tranya."

markr6

Flashaholic

Exactly. We're in the boredom phase, limited by heat, battery and LED technology. The only thing left is to throw a bunch of goofy stuff like this at the wall and see what sticks. I haven't purchased a light in a long time...there's really no reason for me anymore until something big happens.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
The tech industry's biggest Lament, that the 21st century's first massive information and communication platform was built around a phone rather than a flashlight. What would you have put into your smarttorch?

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tech industry's biggest Lament, that the 21st century's first massive information and communication platform was built around a phone rather than a flashlight. What would you have put into your smarttorch?

Ability to self detonate when stolen.