Anodized Split Ring

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wasn't sure if this should go here, but I am trying to find some small anodized split rings for keys. I have some on my SF pocket clips, but I am trying to find something that will match the HA III finish. If not possible at least black.
Anyone know where to look?
Thanks

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
What size are you looking for? I'm planning on ordering some small black split rings from Cabelas in the next couple of days, and since the minimum quantity is 144, I'll certainly have extra. I'm getting the #8 size and I'm not sure of the exact measurements, but the next size down (#7) is about 5/16" ID, so I'd guess the #8 rings are about 3/8" ID. If you want some just PM me with your address and I'll drop 20-25 in an envelope to you when I get them.

I'm not aware of any colors available that would match natural HA-III finish. The colors I commonly see for small split rings is silver(both polished and matte), gold, copper, red, and black. Black would probably match the HA-III finish the best and that's what I'm getting.

-Keith

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ones I have on there now are 5/8 minus a few thousands, so either of those sounds good. I'll PM you and we can work something out.
Thanks

Mrd 74

Enlightened
Bravo25
Try a fishing tackle shop,they usually have a good selection of the smaller sizes but I can't say what colors they would have.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I placed the order with Cabelas last night, I'll post back with more details when I receive them.

-Keith

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Mr. ****ey and I talked about this a year or so ago and I think he ordered a bazillion black anodized stainless steel split rings and the thingy-to-split-open-the-rings thing.

It was a company out of Canada and they came in many different sizes.

Where's Mr. ****ey? Oh, preening himself for the SHOT camera!