• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn: HDS Orange 170N Rotary/Holster/Mule head for Ti Aeon mk III

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for trade is my Orange Cerakote HDS 170N (Nichia 219), with Thor's Hammer Holster and a Ti McGizmo Mule head with 3S Neutral XPG2 emitter. Both lights have been carried and used. Cerakote has some chips from EDC, I do not believe the light has ever been dropped. No safe queens here! Light works flalwessly. I also have the universal clip if interested.

Would like to keep this in the US.

I would like to trade all of this for a Ti Aeon Mk III. Condition is not that important, I am aware Ti gets carry marks super easy. :)

Will also look at Al Aeon III's but would possibly just trade the HDS only.

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT HDS Orange 170N Rotary/Holster/Mule head for Ti Aeon mk III

There's one for sale right now in the WTS in case you were thinking of purchasing one...

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

There's one for sale right now in the WTS in case you were thinking of purchasing one...

Doh! I sold another light and funded a Copper Aeon with that sale. CPF has been lagging last few days so I just saw this! Oh well, I am still happy with copper.

This trade offer is withdrawn!

Nicrod

Flashaholic

Doh! I sold another light and funded a Copper Aeon with that sale. CPF has been lagging last few days so I just saw this! Oh well, I am still happy with copper.

This trade offer is withdrawn!

The copper Aeon Mk III is so cool. I've only had mine about 2 weeks now, and the patina is the most gorgeous Ive owned on copper. Looks like a 20 year old penny, with these glints
of purple, violet, and blue colors when the light hits it just right.

Congrats PSM on your new acquisition .

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

The copper Aeon Mk III is so cool. I've only had mine about 2 weeks now, and the patina is the most gorgeous Ive owned on copper. Looks like a 20 year old penny, with these glints
of purple, violet, and blue colors when the light hits it just right.

Congrats PSM on your new acquisition .

I agree the heft is perfect! I am a little bummed this thing uses PWM but its not too noticeable, wish the low was a little lower but other than that I am a happy camper.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

I agree the heft is perfect! I am a little bummed this thing uses PWM but its not too noticeable, wish the low was a little lower but other than that I am a happy camper.

Lucky for me, my eyes don't detect the PWM on these, I agree that low mode, could be lower. But its working really well for me.
The copper has the perfect heft as you said. Had Mac's tri edc in copper, and that thing was a beast to carry, way too heavy for comfortable edc.
The Mk III is already ultra light weight for an edc light, So having The copper, gives it such a nice heft.
The only thing I truly wish for this light, is, a 4th mode. right between medium and high. say 60 lumens.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

deleted, sent by PM

Last edited: