• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **WITHDRAWN** MD1 Service

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPF, I have 2 MD1 bodies that started out as MD2s. One I bought here and one I made at the machine shop at work.

I thought I would offer to see if anyone else is interested in having one of their MD2, MD3, or MD4 bodies turned down to be an MD1.

You would have to provide your own light body to be modified...shipped to me. Then, I will promptly turn it into an MD1. Once I notify you that it's complete, you Paypal me $12 and I ship it back to you...

Any interest? If possible, I would like to do this in batches rather than one at a time here and there....but I guess that depends on interest. Once I have your light body, I can get it back in the mail to you within a week.

USA only please, and this is only for Malkoff MD2, MD3, or MD4 bodies.

**EDIT**

PayPal makes it easier and cheaper to ship back to you, so lets do this all on PayPal...I changed it from $15 to $12

I realized I should add some pics. On the left is the one I bought. The guy who made it was able to restore the black color that gets cut away (paint?). On the one I made (right side), I did not restore the color, and it doesn't bother me. I will leave the color restoration up to you, as that is not my specialty. Let me know if you have any questions.

2hdty80.jpg

35c4ugm.jpg

34eeyrk.jpg

Last edited:

Sanford02

Newly Enlightened
Re: MD1 Service

2 people showed some interest...I sent them more information...I never heard back. This offer is withdrawn.