• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Delete this thread

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Re: XT11GT Won't Turn On

Hey there,

I'm the owner of Going Gear. First off, I apologize for the hassle. Customer service is very, very important to us and we are not trying to scam you or deceive you in any way. I know for a fact that many dealers offer zero after sales support. Trust me, we hear from other dealers' customers on literally a daily basis.

Please understand that we are not the manufacturer of any of the lights we sell. We also do not provide the warranty service for any of the lights and are just the middleman. The warranty process is very expensive and time consuming for us and most manufacturers do not compensate us in any way for the time or expenses involved, so the statement you got back is the one we send to everyone, because the process does often take that long. We also received repaired, used lights back, not new units.

Klarus is one of the brands that is nice enough to send us spare parts to help customers, but they only do so with our orders, which can often be a month or two in between. They saw this thread and are offering to send us the parts to help fix your light, so if you are willing to work with us, we will be more than happy to help you out.

Believe me, I am trying to make the process better by getting spare parts and replacement units from the manufacturers up front, so we can eliminate the delays.

Marshall

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic

GG will always do you right :thumbsup:

GoingGear.com

Enlightened

Thank you. What do you need me to do? You all should have my email address. Feel free to contact me there.

Just reply back to the email from our customer service and we'll get you taken care of. We'll need you to send the light back so we can check it out. Just the light and battery, nothing else.