Hi,I got the Ansmann Powerline 4 Pro for now which is a nice start, but it lacks the posibility of repeated charging and ofc also lithium which I will need soon. So now if I want to do long-tests of cells I have to manualy restart it every day. Got through few charge reviews but did not find any which would offer what I seek (see below) in one device, any tips?
- charges lithium (does NOT need to also handle Ni-CD, Ni-MH, may be Li-Ion only), at least 18650 cells (larger cells would be good but not immediatelly needed)
- 6+ cells, independent channels (banks)
- can do charge/discharge tests and measure capacity of each cell independently
- if possible can also be programmed to do like 2, 10, 50 repeated charge/discharge tests in a row for each bank (instead of manual restarts after the cycle ends)
- price is not limited but ofc the cheaper the better