Any dedicated, "dumb" charger for AA LifePo4 cells?

CuriousOne

Enlightened
Hello, a friend of mine needs a simple charger, which will be able to charge at least 2 AA LiFe cells. They should accept cells directly, no menus to enter, no buttons to press, just insert cells, connect to mains and here you go. Any ideas? I was not able to find such a simple charger for LiFe.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have also been looking for something similar, and have only been able to find this Litelong LTL-k50 charger on eBay, and here is the same model on Amazon. It's reasonably priced, appears to have 2 channels for charging 4 cells max, but I believe at least 2 cells must be charged simultaneously. From the auction pics, you can see the sticker on the back of the charger reads "350mA," which may be a bit high for LFE10440 cells, but just fine for LFE14500 cells.

Litelong also sells branded LiFePO4 cells, but they are expensive, and the shipping costs are outrageous. I'm not sure it is possible to receive LiFePO4 cells from China anymore with reasonable shipping costs, as the laws have changed there, and shipping requires special considerations, thus the extra cost. The charger, however, ships free.

Last edited: