AT&T Rechargeable Battery Pack With AC Plug Built In And Dual USB Ports

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
This might be a long shot, but a year or so ago AT&T stores carried a rechargeable USB battery pack that had a built in AC plug and dual USB ports. I should have bought one at the time because it doesn't look like they carry them in store any longer. As a matter of fact, I think they had been $50.00 and were clearanced out at $20.00. I think they were manufactured by Targus, Kensington, or some similar company. Anyway, does anybody happen to have a way to identify this better so I can buy one of these? I have tried Ebay and Googling this, but I am not coming up with what I want.

The other option would be if any other company makes a rechargeable battery pack with dual USB ports and a built in AC plug, I would certainly consider it.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't help you with the device that you're describing, as I've never seen one that plugs into the AC socket, to recharge.

All the power banks now use USB to charge, which is just a phone charger wall wart and a USB cable.

Something like the Tomo V8-4, even lets you swap 18650 cells in/out, if you want?
I know you probably don't want the WW and/or cable, but you probably have them handy if you have a smartphone.

Good luck.

Chris

Gauss163

Flashlight Enthusiast
An eBay search on "power bank built-in plug" turns up many matches.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
An eBay search on "power bank built-in plug" turns up many matches.

Yes, it does, just not the one I am looking for! I will keep trying there, though, sometimes I just need the right combination.