• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aeon Mk. III Titanium

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Muyshondt Aeon MKIII Titanium for sale. A great light but too nice for my EDC. Comes with original box, cert of authenticity from Enrique, felt bag, extra o-ring.

Mint condition except for a couple very small scratches to the right of the clip below (towards the lens) the band of knurling. The scratches are very fine/very light. Almost undetectable. See first picture below (barely visible to the right of the rightmost orange reflection in band). Have carried it about 6-10 times.

Offered $395 USD including shipping to the USA.
Shipping anywhere in the US with tracking.
Willing to ship with insurance. Let me know if you want to pay for this.

Payment via PayPal (PP).

Expect shipping the day following PayPal transaction.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Aeon Mk. III Titanium

Hi, @lion504 :wave:

This thread appears to be in the wrong forum (WTS Custom Knives) .... It should be moved to WTS Custom Titanium Flashlights.

Please bear with me, as the staff here will try to fix this for you shortly :)

EDIT - OK, I think that should take care of it

Last edited:

dvannielen

Newly Enlightened

Will take it, as discussed via eBay messenger. Thank you!

archimedes

Flashaholic

Hello @dvannielen and welcome !

Your post above has been approved, but PM will not be available until you have a few more moderated posts....

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Congrats on acquiring a great new light.

Remember, Enrique's lights are designed to work with primaries, not rechargeables. You probably already know that.

dvannielen

Newly Enlightened

I remember reading that, but can always use the reminder as this will be my first custom light. Thanks.

Nicrod

Flashaholic

This is a Fantastic EDC light to have, I like these Aeons alot. Conrats to the buyer and seller,

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, @lion504 ... congratulations on your successful sale, but as a new member, please do be aware of seller Rule #6 here on CPF -

Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price.

Please replace selling price, since this is helpful to other members in the future in determining prices and values. Thanks in advance !