• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Tain Ottavino Ti AAA V1 Neutral White

phosphor22

Enlightened
Ottavino Ti AAA V1 Neutral White Red Trit $195 shipped continental U.S. - USPS Priority with tracking Shelf queen; excellent condition View attachment 5032View attachment 5031 Specs from original sales thread: - Ti-6AL-4V Titanium Shell - OP Reflector - AR Coated Glass Lens - Beefy brass light engine for maximum heatsink - Knurling on the head and body - Split ring hole - One 3x10mm tritium slot in the tail - Tail-stand-able - Tighten off, Loose on - Dual stage output - 10mA(5 lumen), 220mA (90 lumen) (low first, high next) - 13.5mm x 64.7mm - 0.9V~1.8V - Alkaline, Ni-MH, primary AAA lithium - No 10440 Li-ion - Emitter Cree XPG2, Neutral White(R5-4U). Please note the following: First posted "I'll take it" posted to this thread gets the item over any PMs in progress. PayPal Purchase of Goods Option only (no gift payments please). PayPal payment must be received within 24 hours. Ships only to verified PayPal account address. I reserve the right of refusal of sale to any buyer. Please feel free to PM any questions.

Last edited:

phosphor22

Enlightened
Re: WTS - Tain Ottavino Ti AAA V1 Neutral White - with new price

Bump with price drop

Last edited:

skullpin

Newly Enlightened

PM sent. Keith

skullpin

Newly Enlightened

PP sent. Thanks phosphor22!!

Cheers, Keith

4rmless

Newly Enlightened

Gutted I missed this, nice catch skullpin.

skullpin

Newly Enlightened

Phosphor22 did a phenomenal packing job, attention to detail! And of course, the Ottavino is perfect!

Thanks, Keith