• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Tain-a-palooza Sale - Last Price Drop

For sale are several Tain Ti masterpieces (# 7 is a special alloy), all are in excellent like new condition. Just taking my collection in a different direction and thought that these could use a new home! First one to post the light # and "I'll take it" gets it. PayPal Goods and services only and all are CONUS...no international shipping, PayPal fees, shipping and insurance is included. I reserve the right to sell to whomever. PM or email (below) with any questions. Thanks for looking!

PayPal address for payment is ([email protected]); Please include your name and address in the PayPal remarks!

These 2 are left for your viewing pleasure!

LAST PRICE DROP BEFORE WITHDRAWING....

3 Tain Ottovino - Yellow Trit - The battery definitely goes in "backwards" with the positive + poll to the tail!!!! - $350 -$325
6.Tain Aura - No Trits, but has a clip and includes the Cigar tail too - $425-$400 - $375

....per Yitsan...
"It is a special grade copper alloy(Copper-Nickel-Tin). Which specifically designed for aerospace applications. We machine aerospace parts for the military aircraft. I made two lights from the material, the other one is in my hand."

1.- SOLD -Tain Piccolo - Green Trit - $200- twist tight for off, twist loose for on -Battery goes in + to the tail!- SOLD
2.- SOLD - Tain Azco - Button Trits are yellow/Green, Tail are yellow/green/blue - $500 - SOLD

4.- SOLD - Tain Corona - Button Trits are Blue/White , Tail are White/Blue/Ice Blue - $550 -SOLD
5.- SOLD -Tain Aura - Button Trits are Blue/Green, Tail are Blue/Yellow - $550- SOLD
7.- SOLD - Tain PROTOTYPE - 1 of 2 - XPG2 U4 emitter - Green Trit - Silver Copper alloy- $500 -$475 - $450 - SOLD

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Tain-a-palooza Sale

3.- Tain Ottovino - Yellow Trit - I believe the battery goes in with the + to the tail -$350 QUOTE said:
Oh yes, you believe correctly. The battery definitely goes in "backwards" with the positive + poll to the tail!!!!
Bad things happen if the battery is put in the "normal" way, i.e. POOF :poof: then :banghead::hairpull:

Thought I would put that in bold for you egg!!!
Heck of a sale!! Good luck!!

Last edited:
WTS: Tain-a-palooza Sale

PayPal received, I pm'd you tracking info. I will try to get it out tomorrow. Thank you!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTS: Tain-a-palooza Sale

The Tain #7 wth the special alloy sounds pretty cool. I don't think I have a light in silver copper. GLWYS.