• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: CR123 Dummy Cell/Spacer

nbp

Flashaholic
Hi all; just like the title says I'm looking for a dummy cell/spacer, CR123/16340 sized. Maybe someone has one laying around they don't need anymore. Thanks!

night.hoodie

Enlightened
Hi all; just like the title says I'm looking for a dummy cell/spacer, CR123/16340 sized. Maybe someone has one laying around they don't need anymore. Thanks!

Any reason not to mosey on over to Battery Junction or Amazon? Or would you prefer to wait and try to pry one out of some unlucky CPF member's cold dead... battery tube?

What do you intend them for, if I may ask? I've never had much luck with spacers, myself. They never hold their charge.

nbp

Flashaholic
I need them as a spacer in my charger. I have one but I'd like a second. I had been using a bolt but it doesn't have as smooth a contact surface as I'd prefer. That one at BJ says not to use it in a charger, not sure why. Maybe it's just a wire through the middle? The solid one I have works fine. Malkoff has nice solid Al ones as well but it would be $5 plus $8 shipping which seems a lot if that's all I'm buying. I was hoping to get one cheap from someone who doesn't need it.

nbp

Flashaholic
CustomLites is the seller on that Amazon page. Isn't that Nailbender? Maybe I'll just PM him, hey?

nbp

Flashaholic
Thanks Arch, looks like just what I am after, and a CPF maker at that. :thumbsup: I'll post and see if he is still doing these.