Where to buy O-rings for Surefire C and E series?

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good morning

Where can I buy O-rings for Surefire C and E series? Also for old 6P classic bodies?

Kind regards
HP

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Write a email to Surefire customer support...

Hast Du jemals etwas bekommen auf diesem Weg?

Hardware stores have them in the plumbing section. Take examples in and say "I need more of this."

Good idea, I'll try that tomorrow at the local "Hornbach" hardware store.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure that in the past I have seen people post what various size o-rings flashlights need. If they see this, maybe they can repost that info for us. I, too, wouldn't mind getting a couple if I could find the right size, especially glow in the dark ones. I have found that with both my G2 and my 6P that the LED drop ins I have in them are slightly longer than the incan P60 they came with. As a result, there are gaps where there didn't use to be, and I think it would be kind of cool to fill them with GITD o-rings.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, Electronguru. Now I only have to find a few other things to buy from Oceready to share shipping cost. But since you have 500 packets of o-rings in stock, no hurry.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldn't find e-series o-rings at the hardware store. Their o-rings are thicker.

Waiting for the Z2 bodies to become available at Oveready to buy a couple of c-series o-rings with it.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
So many different o-rings on their website! Which ones are the right ones for c and e series?

hombreluhrs

Enlightened
119 for C series head side. 017 or 018 for C tailcap side. For E series head side I used 017...I'm not too sure on the tail o ring size.

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened
119 for C series head side. 017 or 018 for C tailcap side. For E series head side I used 017...I'm not too sure on the tail o ring size.

I realize this is an old thread, but never the less, thanks for the lead Hombreluhrs! Using a cross-reference of standard USA o-ring sizes, I found this https://www.theoringstore.com/ had all the o-ring sizes I needed; well, I only got supplies for my C and E series lights. Based on the dimensions I got from the bed of the o-ring for the E series tailcap, I ordered some 016 size for those. You confirmed the 119, 017 and 018 sizes which I've read elsewhere AND the dims I mic'd were awful close.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome info. Just picked up some o rings for my multiple surefires just to have on hand. Thanks!