• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Olight H1(R) Nova with MCC Charging kit

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light has been SOLD

This is a brand new H1 Nova Neutral White angle light headlamp. Comes with full retail package including pocket clip, headstrap, zippered case (http://imgur.com/ugCjZpx) and Olight CR123 battery. Opened the package to take the picture and test the light, never carried or used otherwise.

Funny story, I owned a different H1 that I loved but I traded as part of a bigger trade for a knife. I promptly regretted trading it and bought this one the same weekend. Unfortunately I have poor impulse control and bought too many lights this week so I need to recoup some funds.

Also included is the Olight MCC Cable Kit that includes the charging cable, charging tailcap and an Olight 16340, a $20 value. In essence, it turns your H1 into an H1R with integrated magnetic charging via a USB cable.

You just leave the cable in your car or near your desk, bed or cell phone charger to ensure you always have a fully charged light with you. This light is tiny and versatile, being an angle light with magnetic tailcap and a headstrap, excellent for EDC.

$53 shipped to CONUS, all fees included.

The cable kit comes in a blister pack, the packaging for that is not included (unless I happen to find the card back or something)

ARPtKR9.jpg

jOZknSk.jpg

ugCjZpx.jpg

Last edited: