• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Acebeam x65vn Spec 2 - LNIB

deadbolt67

Newly Enlightened
$ SOLD $

Just received about six weeks ago, this is a like new (I mean, opened, charge, wow!, then back in the box) Acebeam X65vn Spec 2 created by Vihn at Skylumen. This is truly an amazing light and has just incredible output.

Specs:
Spec 2: XHP35 Neutral White + DriverVNX2 + Improved Thermal Efficiency $600
ANSI
Lumen: 10,500
Lux: 620K
Throw: 1,575m

I hate to sell this beast, but I'm needing to thin my heard for a new project.

SOLD $485.00 plus shipping of your choice. Payment via USPS MO, PP Gift or +~3% for Regular. Although I have few posts here, I have large amounts of positive feedback elsewhere: eBay, etc.

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I did not have my second one from Vinh currently in the mail on its way to me, I would jump on this one, especially since you accept USPS MO.

The distribution of the output over the beam profile is what makes this light amazing. Lots of power, lots of throw, perfect beam width.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks ven. I can't find if they're individually replaceable or entire pack has to be replaced once it's served its life.

I would think its possible to open up and swap out the cells for 8 of your choice. Vinh's 100,000lm monster uses the x65 as a host, iirc it may have vtc5 inside but not 100%.

Other than that, you would buy another pack from acebeam(similar to olights of past with the battery/handle). There is nothing to slide out like the rc40 for example. You buy the lot, pack with cells inside. I have 3400 pany B, even 3100 pany A's still going 4..........5+ years down the line. It is not a concern for me, if storing, just store with it not at 100% charge(simply charge up and use for 30m on higher modes).

It does make a refreshing change being able to just plug n charge.............4 cells wears thin at times, removing carrier, then cells, put on charge and then back in carrier etc................imagine 8!!! There is plenty of juice in the tank for long uses, just top off after use ready for next use. The handful of built in charge lights do have some positives, IMO anyway. I know we all like to be able to pick our cells etc etc, but how often have we recycled cells due to being poor performers.

Its a cracking light, anyone who wants amazing throw of over 620kcd, backed with 10,500 neutral white lumens..............is worth a look . Nothing within reason comes close, certainly for handling the crazy heat from xhp35 HI's. The 30% output is super useful and can run indefinitely (till cells say no more).

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks much ven. That's what I was wanting to hear.

Decisions decisions :sigh:

I would think its possible to open up and swap out the cells for 8 of your choice. Vinh's 100,000lm monster uses the x65 as a host, iirc it may have vtc5 inside but not 100%.

Other than that, you would buy another pack from acebeam(similar to olights of past with the battery/handle). There is nothing to slide out like the rc40 for example. You buy the lot, pack with cells inside. I have 3400 pany B, even 3100 pany A's still going 4..........5+ years down the line. It is not a concern for me, if storing, just store with it not at 100% charge(simply charge up and use for 30m on higher modes).

It does make a refreshing change being able to just plug n charge.............4 cells wears thin at times, removing carrier, then cells, put on charge and then back in carrier etc................imagine 8!!! There is plenty of juice in the tank for long uses, just top off after use ready for next use. The handful of built in charge lights do have some positives, IMO anyway. I know we all like to be able to pick our cells etc etc, but how often have we recycled cells due to being poor performers.

Its a cracking light, anyone who wants amazing throw of over 620kcd, backed with 10,500 neutral white lumens..............is worth a look . Nothing within reason comes close, certainly for handling the crazy heat from xhp35 HI's. The 30% output is super useful and can run indefinitely (till cells say no more).