Nitecore Tiny Monster TM26 purchase

SPIRITJCC98

Newly Enlightened
I have a chance to get a Nitecore Tiny Monster TM26 Quad Ray XM-L2 LED Flashlight - 4000 Lumens at what I believe is a really good price. I am wondering what these typically go for at this time. Please let me know what the best price you have seen these go for currently. Thank you for your help and information.

SoCalTiger

Newly Enlightened
I have a chance to get a Nitecore Tiny Monster TM26 Quad Ray XM-L2 LED Flashlight - 4000 Lumens at what I believe is a really good price. I am wondering what these typically go for at this time. Please let me know what the best price you have seen these go for currently. Thank you for your help and information.

I can't answer your question, but you might want to consider joining the list for the BLF Q8 as another option. $40

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/45915

RollerBoySE

Enlightened
Before you order have a look at the Noctigon M43 Meteor and the Manker MK34. Similar lights and for less money you get a better light and a choice of emitters.

The BLF Q8 is obviously the most bang for the buck, but it will take a while longer before the production of it starts.

Last edited:

RollerBoySE

Enlightened
I've looked at that thread several times but could never find a price quoted. . . Though there are almost 6,000 posts in that thread. Where did you see the $40 price listed?

Thanks!

It's in the first post:

Pricing
………….. $40 .. including shipping …. manufacturer can decide own pricing afterwards