• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Breaking News: NEXTORCH will be on fire in 2017 for the birth of TA30

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
Vedio always goes first.

Congratulations! NEXTORCH has launched a super star TA30 which is the winner of Red Dot Design Award 2017 meaning that NEXTORCH will be on fire in 2017!:twothumbs:twothumbs

Let's see why NEXTORCH is so proud of TA30:

• [*=left]• LED:CREE® XP-L V6 LED
    [*=left]• Output:15lm/160lm/1100lm/momentary/tatical strobe
    [*=left]• Runtime:22h/5h/1h45min
    [*=left]• Battery:1*18650/2*CR123A
    [*=left]• Distance:240m
    [*=left]• Material:Aerospace grade aluminum 6061-T6
    [*=left]• Finish:Sturdy HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
    [*=left]• Diameter:135mm(Length)x30mm(Body Diameter)
    [*=left]x 23mm(Head Diameter)
    [*=left]• Weight:90g/3.17oz(with batteries)
    [*=left]• Impact Resistance:2m
    [*=left]• Water Resistance:IPX-8,2m

After comparing with our last generation Star Products: TA40 and TA5, it seems that TA30 is more like a upgraded version of a combination of both TA40 and TA5. The data on the above table indicates that TA30 is lighter than both TA40 and TA5. In addition, Its water resistance is grade IPX-8, which means TA30 can bear crueller working environment. Upgraded LED (CREE® XP-L V6 LED) provides strong illumination, maximum output of 1100 lumens. Also, its compact body size (135mm length x 30mm body diameter x 23 head diameter) perfectly matches human hand size for one handed operation in pressing tactical environment to improve combat effectiveness.

NOT ENOUGH? NO COMPARISON? Go with me!

With a patented dual-function tactical tailcap switch (Patented NO. CN201621489195.1), TA30 can be easy to access to momentary on by halfway pressing the knob, or Fully press/click the knob to activate tactical strobe (10Hz).

In order to meet actual tactical needs, NEXTORCH's excellent designers give TA30 a rotational magnetic switch which users are able to sequence through OFF, Low, Mid, High, and Constant Strobe by one handed operation.

WHAT ELSE?

Basically, TA30 is designed for law enforcement personnel, so a powerful strike bezel cannot be ignored in tactical use. Therefore, TA30 inherits the strike bezel design of TA5. Designers give TA30 a super hardness Nano-ceramic strike bezel, which it can work as a breaker to break car windows efficiently. Additionally, with 3 nano-ceramic beads embedded, it would not scratch clothing or skin while carrying.

ANY CONVENIENT CARRYING OPTIONS?

A removable pocket clip and a wrist strap are included. Users are free to install or not based on their needs.

MORE TACTICAL APPLICATIONS WITH ACCESSORIES

TA30 is able to be placed on helmet with a rail, attached to rifle, or put in holster.

NOW, it's your turn! TA30 has been launched on the market, will you order one?

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice production quality of your video. The light looks like it has some very nice tactical features, I unfortunately have no real need for a tactical light. If you want, send me one so I can let my one of my law enforcement buddies test it. I will post a review based on that if you want?

NEXTORCH light

Newly Enlightened
Nice production quality of your video. The light looks like it has some very nice tactical features, I unfortunately have no real need for a tactical light. If you want, send me one so I can let my one of my law enforcement buddies test it. I will post a review based on that if you want?

hi, Thank you for your recognition. We appreciate that your law enforcement buddies may test TA30 for us. May I have you contact info? an email address? Thanks.