Storacell

Thread: Is this the smallest?

Default Re: Is this the smallest?

That thing is tiny!!

Do you know any more about it, such as when they will be avaliable and who will sell them? I`ll have to get one of those for sure!

CR1220- not sure about them. The smallest lithium coin cells I can get here is CR1620 I think- otherwise I`d send a couple your way.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

If I recall correctly the Photon/SAK light/knife combo uses 1220 batteries. If that's the case I bought a pair at Wal Mart. I don't have the knife anymore. I bought it as a gift and wanted to make sure it had fresh batteries before I sent it. It wasn't as bright as the white Photon II.

Nope. Sorry. I just looked it up. The "Esquire" uses two 1216 and not 1220 batteries.

Unenlightened

Hosfelt sells these, but at 1.09$ apice [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    part# 39-189

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheNickman:
    part# 39-189
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info. I'll order a few sets when I get paid on the 3rd.
    I need to stock up on 2016's anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
    That thing is tiny!!

Do you know any more about it, such as when they will be avaliable and who will sell them? I`ll have to get one of those for sure!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These flashlights come in four different body colors (yellow, grey, white and black) and the LEDs come in white, green, blue-green, blue, and red.
    The version with the black body has a glow-in-the-dark switch.

Retail is $16, and can currently only be ordered via e-mail, but a website is currently under construction.

E-mail Mike J. for your Tag Light here...

Hope this helps a bit.
    I just received it this morning, so I haven't made a web page or taken pictures yet, other than the one up ^^^ there.

Thanks Craig! I can`t afford to buy one yet but I will before not too long. I like the sound of the black one with the glow in the dark switch.

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flashaholic*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheNickman:
    part# 39-189
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A teeny bit off the subject, but
    if you're the incurable experimenter..(I am)?! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img], like me, I guess....-you always feel pretty great when a new, updated catalog like Hosfelt sent, is found in your mailbox. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    If you don't have one yet,-GET ONE...and stop getting shafted on most (not all) of those high performance batteries,-for instance.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Is this the smallest?

In today's mail, arrived something called the Tag Light.

It's a bit thinner than a Photon, and about half to maybe 60% the overall size. A single white LED is powered by a pair of CR1220 lithiums.

Has both squeeze-on and a slide switch for steady-on. My white Photon is still buried in the earthquake mess, but visually the Tag Light seems pretty much on par with it.
    I'll compare them as soon as I "rediscover" my white Photon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

The battery change procedure is a bit complicated, but it's tool-free and illustrated in pictures with the packaging.

Published battery life is 15 hours, which I'll put to the test as soon as I can find some CR1220 lithium cells.
    Any ideas where I can get these batteries, or more accurately, where I can get them without a credit card?