Is this the smallest?

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
That thing is tiny!!

Do you know any more about it, such as when they will be avaliable and who will sell them? I`ll have to get one of those for sure!

CR1220- not sure about them. The smallest lithium coin cells I can get here is CR1620 I think- otherwise I`d send a couple your way.

grin.gif
shocked.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I recall correctly the Photon/SAK light/knife combo uses 1220 batteries. If that's the case I bought a pair at Wal Mart. I don't have the knife anymore. I bought it as a gift and wanted to make sure it had fresh batteries before I sent it. It wasn't as bright as the white Photon II.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheNickman:
Hosfelt sells these, but at 1.09$ apice
frown.gif

part# 39-189
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info. I'll order a few sets when I get paid on the 3rd.
I need to stock up on 2016's anyway.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
That thing is tiny!!

Do you know any more about it, such as when they will be avaliable and who will sell them? I`ll have to get one of those for sure!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These flashlights come in four different body colors (yellow, grey, white and black) and the LEDs come in white, green, blue-green, blue, and red.
The version with the black body has a glow-in-the-dark switch.

Retail is $16, and can currently only be ordered via e-mail, but a website is currently under construction.

E-mail Mike J. for your Tag Light here...

Hope this helps a bit.
I just received it this morning, so I haven't made a web page or taken pictures yet, other than the one up ^^^ there.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Craig! I can`t afford to buy one yet but I will before not too long. I like the sound of the black one with the glow in the dark switch.

shocked.gif
grin.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheNickman:
Hosfelt sells these, but at 1.09$ apice
frown.gif

part# 39-189
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A teeny bit off the subject, but
if you're the incurable experimenter..(I am)?!
smile.gif
, like me, I guess....-you always feel pretty great when a new, updated catalog like Hosfelt sent, is found in your mailbox.
smile.gif

If you don't have one yet,-GET ONE...and stop getting shafted on most (not all) of those high performance batteries,-for instance..
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
In today's mail, arrived something called the Tag Light.

It's a bit thinner than a Photon, and about half to maybe 60% the overall size. A single white LED is powered by a pair of CR1220 lithiums.

Has both squeeze-on and a slide switch for steady-on. My white Photon is still buried in the earthquake mess, but visually the Tag Light seems pretty much on par with it.
I'll compare them as soon as I "rediscover" my white Photon.
smile.gif

tag1.jpg

The battery change procedure is a bit complicated, but it's tool-free and illustrated in pictures with the packaging.

Published battery life is 15 hours, which I'll put to the test as soon as I can find some CR1220 lithium cells.
Any ideas where I can get these batteries, or more accurately, where I can get them without a credit card?