Banggood Network        

Thread: Dedicated AAA battery case for 2 or 4 cells?

Default Dedicated AAA battery case for 2 or 4 cells?

I've got me a whole bunch of cases that hold 4 double-A's and even a few that hold just 2 of them. Like this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs...410500870.html

and like this one:

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1PQaGL...-Battery-b.jpg

Obviously, each of those cases can also accommodate AAA cells but I don't like them rattling in there. There must be a similar product that's made specifically for triple-A's. Here's a picture of one that looks to be it, although I can't really say if it's a scaled down image of a AA case:

http://www.diyphotography.net/files/...atterycase.jpg

So, can anyone, plz, point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a product I can get from ebay, aliexpress, dealextreme, gearbest, banggood, FastTech, etc... any of them, really... I need something that holds either 2 or 4 AAA's. Doesn't have to be a clam-shell type, those silicone 'battery tubes' would also work just fine (just an example).

Thanks!

PS: To stop the AAA's from rattling I could put them inside 'AAA to AA converters' first and then into the AA case but that solution doesn't really work for me.

Default Re: Dedicated AAA battery case for 2 or 4 cells?

Eneloop info thread 2005-2017 @CPF

Thanks a bunch, man!!!!

Couldnt find 4AAA cases. But i also found some nice 16-AAA cases, which were quite expensive. But you werent interested in 16-AAA anyhow
    Eneloop info thread 2005-2017 @CPF

I have tiny 4xAAA cases that fit snugly. Don't know where I got them from, but probably on Ebay.

They're tiny and don't take up much more space than the actual batteries.

They're out there.

Chris
    Convoy: S2, S2+, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, XP1, MC1+, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

I've purchased those 2xAAA holder from them and they serve there purpose if wanting something very small.

I've also purchased the 4xAAA holders from this company.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-AAA-Tener...kAAOSwRoxXmk7d
    They have both AA and AAA sizes. They are actually different sized holders.......not a one size fit all.

How about buying a set of 4AAA batteries new in a plastic pack like energizer and reuse the package?
    Fenix Split rings 1400+ sent, SWIVELS now available also!
    Psalm 112:4 Light shines in the darkness for the godly. They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.

Storacell. I have some of these in both AA and AAA and they work very well. They are available in a variety of colors, so I have one for NiMH, one for lithium primary, and one for Li-Ion. The cells fit snugly enough that it takes a deliberate effort to add or remove them cells. I know one of our members reported tearing the cell wrapper on an 18650 cell, but I have had no problems with the AA and AAA form factors.

https://smile.amazon.com/Storacell-P...Q9FVVRNHTK56RN
    You don't NEED a parachute to skydive. You DO need a parachute to skydive twice.

Thanks all!
    I've already ordered the first product that was suggested to me. I'm getting 8 pieces, which will hold 16 AAA cells, way more than I need. (I needed only about 3 or 4 of those). Since clam-shell cases for two triple-A's was what I was really looking for in the first place, I feel like I'm all set for now. Anyway, it's great to know that there are, in fact, multiple products for the AAA cell. If my current requirements change I may have to purchase something else.

Thanks again.