Kangora Mini Flashlight??

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah.... 5 flashlights for $19.99. You get what you pay for. Honestly, they look like something you could buy at a gas station cash register checkout. You'd do better by spending more $ and get a known name brand light. Not sure what you're looking for, but if you spend a little time on the sales boards here, U should be able to find something below retail on most lights.

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
You get what you pay for that's all I can say. $3 per flashlight is going to give you a $3 flashlight. I wouldn't rely on them

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are just an sk68 clone. They might be ok tbh, but who knows what led and driver they might have in them. I have a couple of sk68's that I bought years ago that are single mode and use genuine Cree XR-E LEDs. They are actually perfectly good little lights. But quality can vary massively on them.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
You get what you pay for that's all I can say.
Sorry but I don't agree with this. There are plenty of over priced rubbish or just average. While there are also plenty of good performing lower priced items. I'm not saying these are or aren't. But sweeping statements are just that and likely wrong a lot of the time.

Latest posts