Something to replace my warm white G25C2 MkII.

branestawm

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks, I wonder whether I can ask a "recommend me a flashlight" question? Not being a big collector, I haven't exactly been keeping up with recent innovations in the field and, frankly, the sheer number of reviews on here is mind-boggling, especially when I have to google for each model number to ensure that it's at least vaguely what I'm looking for!

My light of choice is my EagleTac G25C2 Mk II in warm white. It hits most of the compromises in the right place for me (size/heft, throw, spill, adjustability, price, CRI, durability; and I like the flip-up diffuser more than the push/screw-on types that get lost). But it occurs to me that I've had it for several years, and there's probably something better on the market by now which isn't bulkier/heavier or massively more expensive.

Ideally I want the replacement to be BRIGHTER(!), I don't want it to be noticeably larger or heavier, and I do want it to render colours outdoors at least as well as the EagTac (preferably better). The tactical/fighting features are of no importance (in fact, I'd like any strike bezel to be removable if possible), and I'm flexible on the position/nature of the interface and on the power source.

Anyone want to point me at an idea or two?

Thanks guys.