• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: SureFires: AZ2-S, Stratum, EB1; [Olight: SOLD]

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Soooo, going to try to do this, initially, without pics, since my photo-site, which shall remain nameless, seems to have oh-so-inconveniently bitten the dust on 4/20, at least temporarily. Guess it's an example of "you get what you pay for" (the guys with paid accounts are wicked-pissed no doubt).

I should be able to e-mail pics if anyone wants them.
Weren't computers supposed to make everything easier??? :confused:

Up first I have a SureFire AZ2-S in excellent condition. No box or papers. Purchased this here maybe a year ago. Always wanted one, such a cool light. But the kewl factor doesn't pay the bills, and it doesn't serve me as well as some other lights I have, so, off to a new home.

As you may know, it runs on 2 x CR123a primaries. Uses the momentary / twisty UI, like the L1 and A2 with a low (15 lumen? EDIT: I think it is more like 30 lumens) flood and high spot/throw beam. (Who woulda thunk, being the AZ2?) It has a very nice neutral-ish tint main beam with a good deal of throw and a tight spot. Advertised by SF at 150 lumens, I think, which is pretty accurate. I believe it uses a K2 TFFC LED. It has four 5mm LEDs for a flawless low flood beam. And a strobe, which will not get in your way, since it takes 3 quick presses to activate. I think it is about 10 hz. IMHO it is neither bright enough nor fast enough to disorient anyone. Except you, perhaps, after you get punched in the face by whomever you try to strobe with the light as you wonder why the dude is not stopping... Yeah. Kinda "tacti-not-so-cool."

A great idea in theory, the AZ2-S, but it's not quite up to par for it's intended role.

Honestly, though, it should make a very nice night hiking light and is, I think, a GREAT nighttime dog-walking light. The strobe IS useful for alerting drivers to your presence, the flood for finding...well, you know, without blinding yourself or your dog, and the main beam for everything else. Darn...maybe I should keep it.

So...asking $130 $125 shipped CONUS.

Next up is a NIB (NOS?) SureFire Stratum. Got the box for this one, though it's not in great shape....the box, I mean. The light is like new. Again, this light runs on 2 x CR123a primaries. Might run on a 16650, but I never tried it. 3 levels, starting in low. About 15, 50 and 150 lumens. Great utility house/car light. Again, a nice neutral tint, with good throw and a tight spot. Probably also a K2 TFFC LED. Built like a tank. An un-modifiable tank. If you want strong and simple, this is your light. Not much else to say.

So...asking $85 $80 $75 shipped CONUS.

4/26: Picked up a Tana/E2E which will serve me well so I am going to move along a SureFire EB1. This is the 200 lumen model with NO clip. Meaning it just doesn't have one, not that it's some uber-rare limited edition clipless model. No such luck. On the plus side, it does have the tactical momentary-twisty tailcap, which apparently SF has dropped from EB1 & related lights. Yeah, that makes sense - drop the tactical UI from the lights that are actually designed to be used, well...tactically. Honestly, I'm starting to wonder about the guys at Surefire these days. Anyway, the light is in very good shape, not like new, but no major (maybe not even minor) blemishes. I've carried it a lot, but it has only seen very light actual use.

Seeing as it's only 200 lumens, and clipless, how about$70 shipped CONUS.If you've wanted to try one of these little TIR lights, but haven't been thrilled with the price of admission, here's your chance.

SOLD Finally, I have for sale a like new Olight S-Mini Baton. This is in the dark-gray PVD (I think it's PVD) coated stainless steel variant. It's a solid, chunky light, but tiny. Cool white LED. No funky greenish. yellowish or bluish tints, it's white. Smooth beam profile. Bright, wide spot. More of a short to medium range floody beam. Not a thrower. Good EDC light. Runs on CR123a primary or an RCR. I think about 300 lumens on high on the primary, maybe, what 450 with the RCR before stepdown? Does have a moomlight mode. Nicely finished. Good fixed position clip. This thing is very small, smaller than a Zebralight SC32. Too small for me, actually, and since I carry the ZLs, the Olight UI confuses me sometimes. So I'm sticking with the Zebras which provide plenty of confusion already. If I wasn't a ZL fan, I'd have a few of these S-Minis.

So... $40 shipped CONUS for this little guy. SOLD

TERMS:

Shipping CONUS only.
Payment by PayPal only, please.
First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it. (If followed by funds, of course.)
PM with questions, including asking for pics -I will try to get them to you promptly- and payment & shipping arrangements.

Also open to suggestions for a new photo-hosting site, since mine, as previously noted, seems to have kicked the bucket, heh, heh. :shakehead

Last edited:

Kindle

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: SureFires: AZ2-S & Stratum; Olight: S-Mini Stainless

Also open to suggestions for a new photo-hosting site, since mine, as previously noted, seems to have kicked the bucket, heh, heh.

imgur

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Monday bump.

Have a good week everyone.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added an EB1.

Well my photo service is working, but now my camera seems to have eaten my pics.

Can a thread be cursed? :ohgeez:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drops on the AZ2-S and Stratum.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

If that is an "I'll take it!", the Olight is yours.

Last edited:

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: SureFires: AZ2-S, Stratum, EB1; [Olight: S-Mini Stainless SPF]

Olight is SOLD to cornholio.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: SureFires: AZ2-S, Stratum, EB1; [Olight: S-Mini Stainless SPF]

Let's do a price drop on the Stratum. Now $75 shipped.

Idaho RC

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like you still have the EB1? Do you know if the clip from my old E1B will fit on it? And this light is operated by twisting the tailcap like the Titan Plus I just bought? It does not have a dual mode click switch like my E1B?