Malkoff        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any ideas about the Muyshondt Beagle?

Default Re: Any ideas about the Muyshondt Beagle?

I think the UI can be improved with shortcuts to flood and throw vs scrolling through modes
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

So I understand that the first 3 levels of output will be flood/mule only at 1/15/70 lumens... What is unclear is that if the 4th and 5th levels are 165/435 lumens of flood/reflector combo, does that mean the flood stays at 70 lumens? Meaning setting 4 is 70 lumens flood and 95 lumens of "high beam"? Or will the flood beam get brighter than 70 lumens in setting 4 and 5.

This light is absolutely begging for user programmable output levels. The combinations are virtually limitless if for each output level the user could choose to use either the flood, the reflector, or both, and set the output of each individually...

I'm dreaming a bit here. But I feel the lights concept, design, and execution are great. I love that more "standard" sized batteries are being embraced by Muyshondt. I honestly feel the greatest limitation is the pre-set brightness intensities and run times...

The flood stays on high, 70lm, when level 4 and 5 are chosen.

Bumping this thread, cannot wait to receive my Beagle!

Any new info or general thoughts on this light? Can't wait for mine!
    ...and He separated the light from darkness. Check out my lights.

Aaron Tippin hit the nail on the head when he did People Like Us.. in saying that I personally have no need for the Beagle. The size is great. The flood is debatable. Throw and runtime kills it for me and so I ll stick to my Fliegers. A review will be coming when I get em over to the U.K. However in saying that it truly is a gorgeous design.
    Steve Bryant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12