Lost Manker LAD Button

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
I have lost the button (well okay it's the rubber button cover) for my Manker LADvn. Does anyone know of a suitable replacement or am I out of luck?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you written Manker directly? They have been pretty responsive in the past. You could ask Vinh too-perhaps he has parts from his initial work on them....
Good luck!

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
They sent me two button replacements for 3$ shipping. It took just under a month to get them from china

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just has a problem with a new Manker light(E02). Their customer service has been excellent (prompt automated response, followed by prompt personalized response), followed by new light in the mail in less than 72 hours(I contacted them after hours on Friday). I am glad they treated you fairly as well. In my humble opinion, Four Sevens has set the standard for excellent customer service, but it is great that Manker is also as committed to their customers as much as their innovation!

Last edited:

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
Hmm I guess I got the replacement buttons a lot slower than that because they don't usually send those to the US

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still waiting on the replacement grey E02, but I received the other two E02's I had ordered from different providers(a black one & a red one). I really like this little light!!!

ToddM

Enlightened
I got lucky I almost lost the button for mine but I noticed it in my pocket with the light. Not sure how it happened doesn't seem like it would be easy to get out but I was able to coax it back into place.

bartonjd

Newly Enlightened
I did get my replacements but they took at least a month to arrive. The button didn't ever feel quite as secure again after being replaced either :(