• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired VME Twisty 2xAA &2xCR123a, Triad Cap, Malkoff Judco / Kroll, Zebralight, SF

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
1. sold hotlight Malkoff tailcap, "seconds quality" finish not perfect. 12 shipped
2. sold flucero28 Malkoff tailcap, rare judco / kroll switch model. Clicky feel is the best of all time. Top condition. I have spare switches w/boots that gene malkoff gave me that I will send to the buyer once I find them so you too can use this awesome tailcap care free and enjoy its tactile feel. 30 shipped
3. Malkoff tailcap barely used, 22 shipped
4. sold xdayv Triad tailcap. Bought directly from moddoo and never used. 67 shipped. Surefire twisty installed from factory.
5. No name +1 cr123 extenders. These suck I dont remember why but they suck. Will include for free on request with any other item.
6. sold rstype VME twisty, 2xAA. Perfect condition, wrapped in tape to keep it that way. Tape will be removed on request, it will not leave residue. Head is in top condition as well. Includes spare lens and gasket, though the one installed currently is in top condition. No engine, 110 shipped
7. sold rstype VME twisty, 2xCR123A. Perfect condition. Includes spre lens and gasket + the installed lens and gasket in excellent shape. No engine, 100 shipped.
8. Well used surefire 6p in factory configuration. Petina everywhere. One ding in bezel. Original pyrex lens looks excellent. Surefire incandescent installed, unknown working condition. 40 shipped
9. Sold aginlaw SC600 MK2 great condition one bump on the lanyard ring, 55 shipped http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...8-Zebralight-SC600-MKII&p=4933144#post4933144
10. sold hotlight MD3 body fits all cells top condition, 30 shipped

Ft0R1Ao.jpg

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: VME Twisty 2xAA &2xCR123a, Triad Cap, Malkoff Judco / Kroll, Zebralight, SF

I'll take #4 please.

4. Triad tailcap. Bought directly from moddoo and never used. 67 shipped. Surefire twisty installed from factory.

sending PM...

hotlight

Enlightened
Re: VME Twisty 2xAA &2xCR123a, Triad Cap, Malkoff Judco / Kroll, Zebralight, SF

I'll take #1 & #10

backup on the triad

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats @Rstype ... those Rothrandir VME Twisty hosts have become nearly impossible to find, for some time now.

thanks archimedes, i read and always wondered about having and using one version of the twisty hosts. i saw this pop up and could not pass up the chance that most likely would rarely pop up again !

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
Thanks fellas. Rare indeed. I got the cr123 body directly from malkoff but the 2xAA I had to look real hard and was the toughest one to part with.

Just have to down size overall and getting rid of my favorites is part of that. I hope you enjoy them.

Make an offer on the 6p and the sc600 guys. Let's clean this thing up.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Not sure how many sizes were ever made, but I have a set of 1xCR123A / 2xCR123A / 2xAA tubes.

There were a couple of different body styles, too (flat and lugged)

I think the flat 1xCR123A might be the hardest to find, but the 2xAA is nearly as difficult.

These hosts are so tiny, and absolutely minimize the size needed to run the Malkoff dropins ....

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
I'd say 1x cr123a is the rarest as well, since I never found one. Lugged seems rarer since I have never found one, but I prefer flat for the tailstanding.

These are very cool and I hate to see them go. They are flashlights in their purest form, and the 2xAA especially is the design that originally inspired me, with the minimag and subsequently the 3xaa minimag LED. Good times.

I will pack up most or all of this stuff today and get it out tomorrow.

Looks like just the 6p and the cheapo extenders are left.

Thanks.

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
Everything shipped. Thanks guys.

6p and one malkoff cap still here.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello cunha i received the malkoff hosts ! they are truly amazing! i wish to find more now.... thank you for the fast shipping and awesome product ! i actually almost missed the spare spring that came lol how do you end up putting that in the bodies anyhow ? thanks again !

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skip the pm. It just arrived in the mail. Super fast shipping my friend!!! Look forward to your future listings

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
You won't need the spring but you just press it into place using a pen or a wooden screwer or something like that. Just nice to have spares. The man from valiant gave me those for free he is truly a gentleman

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
Btw those hosts are valiant concepts hosts not malkoff though gene is only source of the game heads now.