• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Oveready Smoothie + GG&G TID + Surefire C2M Adapter + Z12 Lanyard R. *WORLDWIDE*

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Oveready Smoothie + GG&G TID + Surefire C2M Adapter + Z12 Lanyard R. *WORLDWIDE*

I have a few items for sale:

1) GG&G TID (Tactical Impact Device) $40 [$50] shipped registered priority worldwide**SOLD**

This one is used and is intended for the Nitrolon bezels but works with the standard bezels (C2, Z2, 6P....) as well if you wrap some tape around the bezel (that´s what I did and is recommended anyway in my book to protect the bezel from the attachment screws).

2) Surefire C2M Adapter (salvaged from a KL5) $40 [$50] shipped registered priority worldwide**SOLD**

Original Surefire C2M Adapter to attach M Series Heads to C-Series Bodies. This one is salvaged from a Surefire KL5 bezel and in my opinion the very best C2M adapter aroud because it matches the Surefire style perfectly (well, after all it is an original Surefire part). Mint. The pictures show a few possible Legos I had over the years.

3) Oveready Smoothie Bezel Black with GITD O-Ring installed $50 shipped registered priority worldwide **SOLD**

Slightly used Oveready Smoothie Bezel in black with a standard Surefire Bezel-Ring and a GITD O-Ring installed under the lens. Has two spots of missing ano which can be seen in the pics.

4) Surefire Z12 Lanyard Ring $9 shipped (not registered) priority worldwide **SOLD elsewhere**

Used Surefire Z12 Lanyard Ring which is the one that goes towards the head and not towards the tailcap.

RULES:
  • the first to post an unconditional "I´ll take it" in this thread gets the item(s) and has priority over any PM or Email communication
  • do not edit your "I´ll take it" post unless you want to back out completely
  • make another post if you want to add something to your "I´ll take it"
  • Paypal payment (no e-cheque or similar crap) is expected within 12 hours after I sent my paypal information or the item(s) will be made available again
  • EU members can pay via bank transfer if they wish to
  • I ship worldwide and all prices ($US) include worldwide priority shipping (except for the Z12)
  • insurance is additional $5
  • Shipping will be to the address provided by paypal only.
  • a general reminder: DO NOT USE THE TERMS ALEPH, DAMASCUS or Tritium in paypal notes!!
  • If possible I try to ship the same day I received payment - otherwise the next business day
  • I reserve the right to not sell to anybody for no particular reason

:wave: Thanks for looking :wave:
_________Eric_________

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready Smoothie + GG&G TID + Surefire C2M Adapter + Z12 Lanyard R. *WORLDW

Added a few additional items.......... grab them fast if interested, I might withdraw them....... ;)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Oveready Smoothie + GG&G TID + Surefire C2M Adapter + Z12 Lanyard R. *WORLDW

I'll take the:

3) Oveready Smoothie Bezel Black with GITD O-Ring installed $50 shipped registered priority worldwide

Powerup

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the:

3) Oveready Smoothie Bezel Black with GITD O-Ring installed $50 shipped registered priority worldwide

DANG!
Missed another smoothie bezel.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bumpasaurus. Came here for a Smoothie! drats.

Powerup

Newly Enlightened

With any luck, Oveready will release more.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

The smoothie is sold.

For the rest of you guys still looking for a smoothie, I make a good one (Pineapple, maracuya, lime, strawberry, raspberry and an apple). Let me know if you want one..... shipping would most likely cost an arm and a leg though to keep it fresh :devil:

Eric

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

DANG!
Missed another smoothie bezel.
Bumpasaurus. Came here for a Smoothie! drats.
Sorry guys; I do wish you luck on your next hunt! Tapatalk did notify me on Eric's first sale post but didn't (/won't) notify when the smoothie bezel was added to his OP, let's say it was just pure luck that I refreshed manually... was also on the hunt for a while now, didn't know a handful of you guys were looking for one.

--

GLWYS on the remaining items, great seller, buy with confidence!

Cheers!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

$10 price drop on the TID and the C2M........ for the next ~6 hours. If they are not sold AND paid by then it´s back to $50 or withdrawn.

Last edited:

red_hackle

Enlightened

I'll take the C2M and the TID!

Edit: :paypal:

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got it, thanks a lot :thumbsup: I´ll post the items tomorrow via DHL Paket and you should have it within the next few days.

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Drinking one of those great smoothies while bumping the thread one time only for the remaining Z12 before it slowly descends into CPF darkest abysses :devil:

red_hackle

Enlightened

Got it, thanks a lot :thumbsup: I´ll post the items tomorrow via DHL Paket and you should have it within the next few days.

Eric

All arrived safely and very well packaged today! Thanks a lot - as always, it's been a pleasure! :thumbsup: