Klarus        
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Product Announcement - Nitecore Concept 1 C1 1800 Lumen Compact Flashlight

Default Re: New Product Announcement - Nitecore Concept 1 C1 1800 Lumen Compact Flashlight

just got mine.

Mine has that yellow center also but I'm not too worried about it.

The magnet is weak. It will not hold sideways on a rounded surface like a pipe.

The UI isn't as bad as I initially thought. Less than a minute of practice to get used to.

Overall, I'm happy with this light. Gunna try EDCing it for a while.

Default Re: New Product Announcement - Nitecore Concept 1 C1 1800 Lumen Compact Flashlight

Quote Originally Posted by eekazum View Post
    just got mine.

Mine has that yellow center also but I'm not too worried about it.

The magnet is weak. It will not hold sideways on a rounded surface like a pipe.

The UI isn't as bad as I initially thought. Less than a minute of practice to get used to.

Overall, I'm happy with this light. Gunna try EDCing it for a while.
    Make sure to lock it out or you will burn yourself when it turns on in your pocket.
    HUG YOUR DOG!

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateLab33 View Post
    Make sure to lock it out or you will burn yourself when it turns on in your pocket.
    thanks, and I intend to do so. Adding a rubber band helped stiffen up the switch. Here's what I did:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=1#post5112701

Not sure how long that cheap rubber will hold but I'm happy for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateLab33 View Post
    It does get awfully hot. Got mine, it didn't work. It had a bad switch. I sent it back and Nitecore fixed it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123