• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Vintage Surefire Lights 10X Dominator, L7 Lumamax PRICES LOWERED 6/20!!!

FlyingAttackPorcupine

Newly Enlightened
I have the following Surefire lights for sale. I accept Paypal or USPS Money Order. PM me if interested:

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Vintage Surefire 10X Dominator. Comes with Flashlight and charger. This is a very old light and no longer in production. The batteries hold only a short charge but the bulbs both work. In great shape! Asking $45 + shipping.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
IMG_5823_zpsf3hla9k0.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Vintage Surefire L7 Rechargeable LED Light. In good shape, some dings and scratches. Flashlight works great though. The batteries and charger were replaced by Surefire a few years ago and the batteries hold a good charge and the charger works. Also comes with Surefire molded belt holster. Asking $65 + shipping.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
IMG_5824_zps5z6syefp.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

altermann

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Vintage Surefire Lights 10X Dominator, L7 Lumamax PRICES LOWERED 6/8!!!

Can offer 1*18650 mcclicky compatible adapter for L7, so B90 battery is't problem now