• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Lambda's Micro Illuminator and Nano Mate

LightChucker

Enlightened
*SOLD* Lambda\'s Micro Illuminator and Nano Mate

SOLD

This is the beautiful Brinkmann Legend AAA mod by Lambda and ARC Mania.

First of all, let me say that since it appears that Lambda is still selling these brand-new, I would like to suggest that you consider buying a new one from him instead of mine. Click here to go to his web site.

This one is virtually new. That is, it has not been used enough to even replace its first battery. (Like most of my lights, I buy them, admire them, and sell them.) I have examined it closely for defects, but I could not find any.

My wife, Carol, tells me that the color is very white. It has incredible throw for such a small light - not much side spill. Lambda tells me that this one has an R3J LED, and that he measured its output at 1 meter as being 150 lux. One of the neat things about this light is that it uses regular AAA cells rather than the more expensive lithiums.

I included some pictures below. The second picture shows the Micro Illuminator flanked by two other familiar classics: the Surefire L4 and the Lambda NanoMate (also for sale).

(Since the CPF software was changed, we have had some problems with displaying pictures. If you cannot see them, please let me know and I will try to email them to you. I reduced the resolution in hopes that it would prevent timing-out while trying to load the pictures.)

Now $55 (and that includes shipping)
$60

f99cfd21.jpg

Here it is flanked by two other familiar classics:
f99cfd48.jpg

Chuck

dtlent

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lambda\'s Micro Illuminator

How much for the Streamlight Keymate?

What kind of battery does it use?

What kind of led in Streamlight Keymate?

LightChucker

Enlightened
Re: Lambda\'s Micro Illuminator

[ QUOTE ]
dtlent said:
How much for the Streamlight Keymate?

What kind of battery does it use?

What kind of led in Streamlight Keymate?

[/ QUOTE ]

dtlent,

The KeyMate is actually another of the skilled mods by Lambda called the "NanoMate". Click here to see it on his web page. (It looks like he is getting ready to make another batch.)

The battery is the "N" type. They are used by a lot of electric clock mechanisms.

Mine has some minor cosmetic wear, so I would sell it for $40, and I would throw in 2 additional batteries. (A new one costs a lot more than that.) Even so, if you have the cash, I would suggest that you consider buying a new one from Lambda when he offers another batch.

Chuck

Ken M

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lambda\'s Micro Illuminator *REDUCED to $55*

PM Sent.

kermit

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lambda\'s Micro Illuminator *REDUCED to $55*

I'll get in line for the nanomate.