• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Angryfox HR06 headlamp will give you a surprise

AngryFox

Newly Enlightened
Utilize CREE XML2 U4 LED with lifespan up to 50,000 hours burn time;
Powered by one 18650 battery and two CR123A/16340 batteries;
Avant-garde design of main light and secondary lights for widely use(Patented);
Mechanical rotating bezel design for multi-colored LEDs changing(Patented);
Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness, reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation;
Maximum 600lumens with beam distance up to 100 meters and 38 hours runtime;
Secondary multi-colored LEDs are for widely use with maximum runtime over 45 hours;
Additional warning and strobe light function to meet your outdoor safetly requirement;
Quiet noise click button switch for power on/off and light level output control;
Made of durable high-grade aluminum with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish;
Lightest-weight (108g battery excluded) and compact appearance design(size 76x43x32mm) to make it very easy to carry.
http://angryfoxlight.com/product/hr06-headlamp/

Attachments

• HR06.jpg
    HR06.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 197
  • HR06.jpg
    HR06.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 180
  • H06 headlamp.jpg
    H06 headlamp.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 192

blessed

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in this headlamp, but I can't find it anywhere.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can "buy" from the factory. RECEIPT of the light, by contrast, "dicey" at very best!:thumbsdow

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update on my dilemma. I purchased on of these lights and received it but only after a VERY long wait. I have attempted to purchase a second--as a Christmas gift and, placed my "order" and paid through PayPal in the middle of November this past year. After numerous e-mails and lame excuses from the factory, I have STILL not received my light and, today, received a partial refund of 1/3 of my payment----$30 of the $90 which I spent. Clearly this is no fortune nevertheless, this is clear evidence of the behavior of a disreputable company with whom I will never do business. Beware of their claims and their advertisements of product---they don't deliver!:shakehead

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an FYI. I did finally get the light but not without quite a few e-mails and angst. The light is a nice feature-laden headlamp at a most competitive price. The shipping methodology leaves much to be desired however.

Karl