Unique Titanium        

Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hello, just joined the forum, I've used flashlights and rechargeable batteries before but really now getting into the high end flashlights, collecting, and learning about flashlights, batteries, chargers etc. I hope to learn a lot here and contribute where I can. I currently reside in FL.

Default Re: Newbie

Welcome out. There certainly are lots of lights on the market these days. Lots to of different styles to collect and enjoy. Most important, have fun.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

Welcome again. Some people would say its a bad time to get into flashlights and some would say it is a good time. I think it is a good time. A lot more choices and cheaper prices than just a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Minescence View Post
    Welcome again. Some people would say its a bad time to get into flashlights and some would say it is a good time. I think it is a good time. A lot more choices and cheaper prices than just a few years ago.
    I don't get why it would be a bad time, flashlights are awesome, and useful, and come in all sorts of sizes, functions, looks, I've got a little olite s1 baton that got me into it, I run it on the lowest setting for like, months before I have to recharge lol.