I went camping and used my incans!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey there!

Just spent a couple of nights at Grover Hot Springs (CA) with the family and used primarily my stock yellow G2. When I wanted to light up the night I used my old M4 with a Lumens Factory HO-4 lamp assembly. That still pleases and really lights up the night. The only LEDs used were headlamps and my daughter used an Arc AA. Our camp lantern was a three candle Candlelier.

Old tech rules the night for camping! There were plenty of high powered LED flashlights in use but not for me. I left my Malkoff's in the van.

Thanks for sharing.

kelmo

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good story. I rock the LF bulbs in lots of my SF lights. One of my favs is the HO in a E2E. A fun set up. Hot Wires for Life! lol

LimeJellyBean

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations!

It feels risky to do today now that LEDs are supposedly our tyrannical dictator but I would feel safer with less things to go wrong AND Incan lets me identify items quicker because I don't have to adjust the way I think about identifying items from viewing them underneath sunlight or from a cars headlights or from their interior lights. Which on my car are all still incandescent!

Enjoy camping even more with incan. I drive with 100% incan all the time.
Risky I know but I do it anyway. Some say I'm playing with fire.