• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired rubber switch cover for P60 host

Lights and Guns

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, recently my rubber switch cover for my p60 host has torn off. Now the switch is exposed, I need another rubber switch cover to fix this issue.

Not sure where to get 1 so i figured i'd post here...

Thanks guys.

Lights and Guns

Newly Enlightened
I don't know the exact name or anything for the tailcap. However the switch installed is the FS54 - High Drain Forward Clicky made by Vihn from CPF / skylumen. (found here https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/fs54-high-drain-forward-clicky)

any help would go along way ;) I could send a pic of the tailcap/switch area if you needed just provide an e-mail as I am unfamiliar with uploading pics here on the site. Again thank you so much for you help...

this is a duty light i use for work, and need it back in action asap.

Lights and Guns

Newly Enlightened
checked over ready website and they have closd temporarily.. as mentioned above it's a duty light and need it for work asap .. thank you tho!

archimedes

Flashaholic
You will probably get one pretty quick with a WTB here ....

If I happened to have an extra on hand, I'd just send it to ya free :shrug:

Last edited:

Lights and Guns

Newly Enlightened
hey arch if you have a z41 surefire tailcap with a mcclicky , would it be able to handle a vN light engine ?

I had a mcclicky switch and no it wasn't capable of handling the light engine i have installed. =/

the switch i have is from VH and currently is fine and operational... i literally just need the rubber boot to cover it with =p

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a bunch of them from Banggood & Fastech. They are cheap. I have all the colors including one that glows. Well it sorta glows. lol

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you talking about the boot, or the switch ?

i was talking of the switch . but i see that lights and guns just mentioned it didn't. hey would you be able to take the boot from a perfectly healthy z41 ? i don't know how difficult that would be but i do have a few of the z41 stock and once with a mcclicky switch.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM me your address I have orange and glow in the dark or black