RMSK, Inc.        

Thread: Yet another one

Default Yet another one

Are these a GENUINE JWS product? I had a cursory look on the JWS site and could not find them. Have a close look at the ' details ' column. Another case of knockoff packaging and expensive unusual paperweights?

http://www.supercheаpаuto.com.аu/Pro...nuFrom=1021668
    Last edited by Alaric Darconville; 07-02-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Default Re: Yet another one

I can't find the thread now, but this did come up previously. IIRC, it is not a JW Speaker engineered and manufactured product, but JW Speaker gave their Australian distributor permission to use their name and trademarks on some Chinese LED junk. The price is marked up accordingly.
    Last edited by jaycee88; 07-02-2017 at 07:21 AM.

This post is what you're looking for. The PRODUCT, however, is not what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric Darconville View Post
    This post is what you're looking for. The PRODUCT, however, is not what you're looking for.
    Sorry for the double post, I hadn't seen that thread. Companies here ( as well as elsewhere, i'm certain ) get around the legalities with labels like ' Only for offroad use ',' Not ADR approved ', and so on. Unfortunately, its not illegal to sell them here when they carry the aforementioned labels, and people who buy them, continue to fit them to roadgoing vehicles, as attested to by the increasing numbers of glaring blue/white headlights on the front of vehicles that were only ever available new, with halogen headlights.