• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB SF! I completely understand this is a long shot

Blackbird13

Enlightened
This is an unbelievable long shot. But so is any attempt at me getting any of the rare ones from wts threads. I never have the luck of right place right time on the thread. I have been a long to lover of these lights, watching some of the guys on these threads come up with the most amazing rare and unique SF lights. It just blows me away. The lights have more of a story( to me ) the R&D involved, the engineering and craftsmanship is like they have a soul. I have always had a couple that have been like a unicorn to me. I'm reaching out to any member who is in a position to pass on the torch. I know it is a passion for me so I know the collectors rarely let go of any like these. But I have hopes, and they will be cherished.

A2 Aviator purple
A2 Aviator porcupine
A2 Aviator digital fusion

M2D Digital Fusion
M3D Digital Fusion

Beast prototype
Beast PK

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read over this. Hope you have a blessed day
BLackbird13

[email protected]

Blackbird13

Enlightened
This is an unbelievable long shot. But so is any attempt at me getting any of the rare ones from wts threads. I never have the luck of right place right time on the thread. I have been a long to lover of these lights, watching some of the guys on these threads come up with the most amazing rare and unique SF lights. It just blows me away. The lights have more of a story( to me ) the R&D involved, the engineering and craftsmanship is like they have a soul. I have always had a couple that have been like a unicorn to me. I'm reaching out to any member who is in a position to pass on the torch. I know it is a passion for me so I know the collectors rarely let go of any like these. But I have hopes, and they will be cherished.

A2 Aviator purple
A2 Aviator porcupine
A2 Aviator digital fusion

M2D Digital Fusion
M3D Digital Fusion

Beast prototype
Beast PK

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read over this. Hope you have a blessed day
BLackbird13

[email protected]
bump

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey man! How are the search going ;)
Should be plenty good stuff coming your way the next few months.

Illum

Flashaholic
As far as I'm aware of M2D and M3D never went into production. It ended up on the catalog but.... never seen one, through rat has

good luck on your search :) :wave: