• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB E2e body & Tail user.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you say Host; do you want just the Body and Tail or whole light including a empty head? Does color matter and lastly, does it have to be Surefire?

Sorry for all the questions, but a little more clarity may help everyone. Also, just curious whatcha gonna do with it?

mikesantor

Enlightened
hey guys sorry for the late reply. CPF stopped sending me replies for subscribed threads.

When you say Host; do you want just the Body and Tail or whole light including a empty head? Does color matter and lastly, does it have to be Surefire?

Sorry for all the questions, but a little more clarity may help everyone. Also, just curious whatcha gonna do with it?

By host i mean body and tail, preferably a twisty tail. color or condition really doesn't matter. im going to use it with an oveready v5 triple head. which leads me to your last question. it dosnt have to be SF i just need something that will take the current of that triple. that takes vital gear hosts out of the equation. that pretty much leaves SF with a twisty (which is what I prefer) or an e host by fivemega that I can put a modded mcclicky in.

thanks for the good questions!!!

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you still looking?

I have a Surefire E2D body and E2D tailcap that I could sell you. Also have an overready mcclicky that I could swap out for you if you want?

Let me know, I can send you pictures via email. Thanks