• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** WTS NEW AND IMPROVED BIG PACKAGE DEAL **

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
1 x Meteor M43vn Spec 4 - XPL HI 6500K, Great throw and according to Vinh puts out 9800 lumens - good condition not much use.
1 x Manker M34 with Nichia neutral LED's
1 x Manker Godmes 3x XP-L 3x18650 battery 3000 lumens with good throw - bluetooth programable with app. good condition with not much use.

I'm including three extra lights free, they are part of a bunch of lights I bought for coworkers and these just stopped working so I'm thinking it's the drivers that are gone - and as I got them on discount and from overseas the cost of sending them back for warranty out weighs postage (to me)
If you are handy or you could get someone like Vinh to fix them up.

1x Klarus XT12GT
1x Nitecore EC4SW
1x Rofis TR20

7da3175ca72106a216e59370e1a801bd.jpg

$380 for the lot delivered to your door.

SOLD - 1 x oveready BOSS 70 XP-L Hi patina, amber - not much use, usual wear marks on patina finish as you would expect.
1x Armytek Wizard pro XHP50 warm - fairly good condition.
1x Nitecore Concept 1 as new.

SOLD - $350 for the three lights delivered to your door.

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** WTS 2 great deals **

Ozy,
Presumably you only bought the group for the NItecore Concept, so I'd be happy to relieve you of the BOSS. You obviously don't want too many light cluttering up the place.
P

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

Ozy,
Presumably you only bought the group for the NItecore Concept, so I'd be happy to relieve you of the BOSS. You obviously don't want too many light cluttering up the place.
P

As a matter of fact I'm only interested in receiving mail from the other end of the world, I dont want the lights at all

mr__worldwide_by_omnomllama-d53r1jf.jpg

Disclaimer:I want the lights, all of them. The previous sentence was made in jest and does not, nor should not or is not, to be considered a forfeiture of property, whether in my possession now, or is to be or will be in my possession in the future.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

No takers?
I was thinking of throwing in three other lights that are faulty but fixable by someone handy like Vihn - but here in Tassie there is no one like that here, sad because postage from here to the USA (+ the repair) and back would out weigh original cost of the light.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe you misunderstand or I have not made it clear, the extra lights are an insensitive to buy the other lights. You pay $15 more (on top of the $275) to cover postage or don't pay the $15 extra and just get the two other lights.
The three incentive lights are worth something not free sorry, and to answer your pm I supply lights for lots of my co-workers so I buy usually at least 5 lights (or more) at a time, I just had a bad run on a few lights but the rest of the same lights I bought have not failed over the last year.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
** WTS Noctigon Meteor M43vn with EXTRA freebies **

Just so we're clear, it's $275 for the manker and meteor, and for an extra $15 shipping you'll throw in the three extra lights, and "that is all" as you stated above, for a total of $290.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ** WTS Noctigon Meteor M43vn with EXTRA freebies **

Just so we're clear, it's $275 for the manker and meteor, and for an extra $15 shipping you'll throw in the three extra lights, and "that is all" as you stated above, for a total of $290.
Yes correct - I don't want to separate them, it's suppost to be an incentive for someone to buy the whole package.
Maybe in a few weeks I'll throw the faulty ones in for free as a price drop.

bigshoe83

Newly Enlightened
Re: ** WTS Noctigon Meteor M43vn with EXTRA freebies **

So all three of the extra lights are faulty? To what extent?