Gearbest        

Thread: Frankenlight: Round E series triple 219 / Leef E to C body / Cryos tail.

Default Frankenlight: Round E series triple 219 / Leef E to C body / Cryos tail.

Sold:

Frankenlight made out E series head with triple and a Leef E to C body and a Cryos tailcap.

All the parts are machined to have the same diameter to make a nice smooth flowing light.

The light has been cerakoted in Graphite black but isn't perfect and has some spots in it but you can only see it upclose.

The head has been modifides by a unknown maker and has the following spec's:
    - Triple Nichia 219B D220 LEDs mounted on a Noctigon copper MCPCB. Nichia 219Bís have a 4000k, warm tint color temperature and a 90+ CRI.
    - The LED's solid copper MCPCB (Metal Core Printed Circuit Board) has been directly reflow soldered to the copper "pill" for optimum thermal transfer
    - "Direct drive" driver with an ultra low resistance FET using Guppydrv Rev2 firmware from Mountain Electronics. This firmware is the gold standard in user customization with up to 24 built-in mode groups that the user can select via a series of button presses and a user programmable turbo timer that will automatically step the power down to 50% after the set time is hit. A firmware operations manual will be included with the light at the time of shipping. By default, the light will be shipped w/ user group #8 active which includes 3 modes(2% , 30% output and 100% Mode). If you'd like the modes customized prior to shipping please PM me and I will be happy to do so.
    - Carclo 10507 Narrow Spot Optic
    - Around 1000 lummen on high but it will get verrt hot on high.

The tail has a McCLicky in it and at the moment a orange boot but will include a gitd boot and a black one as well.

The light isn't perfect but it's a nice pice for sure.

SOLD Price is now 200 180 160 150 dollar shipped worldwide.

Here are some pictures:

Kind regards JP
    Last edited by BlazerNL; 07-24-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Honorary Aussie

Default Re: Frankenlight: Round E series triple 219 / Leef E to C body / Cryos tail.

This sounds like a great user light, as it's expensive enough to have some really cool things but not so expensive it becomes a shelf queen. GLWYS.
    It is better to buy a beautiful, expensive, custom flashlight than to curse the darkness.

Default Re: Frankenlight: Round E series triple 219 / Leef E to C body / Cryos tail.

Let make it even better with a price drop.

Kind regards JP

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerNL View Post
    Let make it even better with a price drop.

Kind regards JP
    Good deal guys! It's a Leef body, rare nowadays.
    Dave
    "two is one, one is none... three or more is fun."

Lets try 160 shipped worldwide.

Cerakote looks better in real life than on the pic's.

Kind regards JP

Still here.

Kind regards JP

Let's try 150 dollar shipped worldwide.

Kind regards JP

Back up for a nother look.

Kind regards JP

Still here.

Kind regards JP

Forgive my ignorance...what battery will this light accept?

Quote Originally Posted by FortyCaliber View Post
    Forgive my ignorance...what battery will this light accept?
    Should be an 18650. Someone better pick this one up, I keep coming back to it here and on FB but don't think I can hold out for too long.
    Click Here to view my lights

Kind regards JP

Sold.