Led lenser V2, battery holder

nwss

Newly Enlightened
58db29b8e96212ab8ea766466d79a986.jpg

f542ffdb8477c8bc282eea3b9965a146.jpg
91281935eac25a31cb9cf7e36d0f5be5.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get a hold on a new battery holder like in the pictures, thanks!!

nwss

Newly Enlightened
Have you called their headquarters in Portland Ore?

I'm from Belgium. Had contact with a service center in germany but no succes.

Maybe having contact with Portland Ore is a good idea, gonna wait for more suggestions...

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
One other possibility-Banggood or GearBest sell AAA generic battery holders. If you can't get a brand name replacement, can you use a glue gun and and create a replacement? Is the need for the replacement a broken switch? (I got started down the path of flashlight addiction by Coast/Led Lenser lights my Father in Law gave me for Christmas). I had switches fail on my P7 & T7. Because I had discovered Four Sevens, Olight & Nitecore I never bothered fixing them...Good Luck...

nwss

Newly Enlightened
One other possibility-Banggood or GearBest sell AAA generic battery holders. If you can't get a brand name replacement, can you use a glue gun and and create a replacement? Is the need for the replacement a broken switch? (I got started down the path of flashlight addiction by Coast/Led Lenser lights my Father in Law gave me for Christmas). I had switches fail on my P7 & T7. Because I had discovered Four Sevens, Olight & Nitecore I never bothered fixing them...Good Luck...

Hi, the switch works. I checked Alixpress for a generic battery holder, but they don't have the spring on top. Glue gun is not an option, it's the copper part that is defective. The copper part is too small for a decent fix..

ven

Flashaholic
I have always had great success with ledco here in the UK, they maybe able to help out . Even if its sorting a contact your side.:welcome:

nwss

Newly Enlightened
I have always had great success with ledco here in the UK, they maybe able to help out . Even if its sorting a contact your side.:welcome:

Thx, I will contact them.

nwss

Newly Enlightened
I actually just need the bottom part, does this give another perspective in solutions... ?
b37bff0ec12f8b235e8d123a3ce7551f.jpg
59d6ea39c898c6f59a5387c959192f5d.jpg

nwss

Newly Enlightened
Great service at Ledco in the UK, they sended out some newer replacement parts to use. Unfortunately they didn't fit the older ledlenser...

I did fix the light. A spring of another cheap light helped me out.

Would this ledlenser v2 be a good host for a diy project? Nichia?