• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: [Rare HDS Added] Novatac collection, Convoy S2+ Triple and L6

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Changing this post to unload my HDS / Novatac Collection. I'm at work right now but I'll be uploading pictures as I get a minute or two. If you want specific images let me know. Its hard for me to value these items, feel free to PM me an offer. I'm inclined to offer discounts if you take more than one item.

• HDS 4000k 325 Lumen Tactical, Limited Hogo Group Buy Hurts to part with this one but I bought something over the weekend (I can't wait to show you guys!!!) Black bezel, extended tail, 123 body, Tactical Ui. Nice warm tint, very hard to find. Carried sporadically, I don't see any blemishes. $sold365
    I'll include a titanium clip mounted bezel up for an additional $sold25

Azev59S.jpg
  • Novatac 120P: Black. Top rim of the inside reflector seems to be missing some flecks. Had a switch issue at one point but issue was resolved after I cleaned switch contacts. Clip 105 $100

Prices include Shipping, insurance and fees. Selling some knives and pens too, discounts available.

• Novatac EDC 120P: Natural/grey, in package . My first Novatac, hesitant to let go of this one. 135 $SOLDSOLD120
  • Titanium bezel: 35 $30
  • 16650 tube: 30 $25
  • ​Extra Clip $5 with anything
  • Lanyard Ring: $5 with anything

• I also have a Convoy L6 with 2 x 26650 available for $65.

• S2+ Triple 319A SOLD

Very bright and a nice balance of output and CRI. I'm pretty sure 319a will have the highest output possible out of an S2+ triple. Black 18650 tube, rarely carried. Bistro Driver$75 $70 $65!

S2+ Triple 219b:

. I really liked this one, its high CRI 5700k. Seen the hubub in the HDS thread about a high CRI neutralish white emitter? This is what should've been used. I put some diffusion film on the lens to make it floody (easily removable), been using it for photography. Been carried and has some nicks. It will come with both an 18350 and 18650 battery tube in either red or grey (your choice), currently pictu
red with a red 18350 tube. Okluma driver with 4 modes, no memory. $55 $SOLD50

• HDS Basic 42 XR GT Good condition. Natural ano, has the clip screwed into the body and the smooth tailcap. $SOLD130
  • Novatac 120T: Black, shows wear. Pocket Clip $SOLD65
  • Novatac 120T: Grey, excellent condition cosmetically switch is wonky and only working when button is held down. May be as simple as dirty contacts. Comes with package. $SOLD50
  • Novatac EDC 120: Good condition, Natural ano 105 $SOLD100
  • Novatac Special Ops: $SOLD45
  • Novatac EDC Ultimate 60: Good condition, Natural ano. PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/tsvmq $SOLD90
  • boMK9Bz.jpg
hyACT97.jpg

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Two S2+ Triples

219b shipped.

319a price dropped we're down to practically the cost of the parts, buy now!

scout24

Flashaholic

HDS Basic 42 XR GT for me, please.

Pm incoming for PP info, and a pic of this little gem... :)

Edit- PP sent.

Last edited:

A-MAC

Enlightened

PM sent on the black 120t and Special Ops.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Do you happen to have a clip for the Ultimate 60? (I don't need this light, I don't need this light, I don't need this light...)

gianetics

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HDS and NOVATAC collection, Convoy S2+ Triple and L6

as per pm ill take the ultimate 60 and grey 120 t

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you received the tracking, your package has been shipped. Gianetics, please respond to PM.

Thanks

A-MAC

Enlightened

I'll take the black Novatac 120t per our PMs. Payment sent.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I really liked the old Novatacs. I have five 120E, five 120T, and a Wichita model still new in box, and an extra 120E I have for around the house use. Several modes, decent beam profile, and the cigar grip worked perfectly with these lights and the very fine knurling meant for a very sure, non-slip grip. I mean, it's so fine you can literally file your fingernails with it. :) Very nice lights for the time and still better than many newer lights in my humble opinion. GLWYS.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really liked the old Novatacs. I have five 120E, five 120T, and a Wichita model still new in box, and an extra 120E I have for around the house use. Several modes, decent beam profile, and the cigar grip worked perfectly with these lights and the very fine knurling meant for a very sure, non-slip grip. I mean, it's so fine you can literally file your fingernails with it. :) Very nice lights for the time and still better than many newer lights in my humble opinion. GLWYS.

Thanks! I know I'll regret selling them but I have my eye on some lights.

Price Drops!

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the EDC 120P