Wuben        
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Flashaholic*

Default Re: HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

No takers? Ok, 10% offer now officially withdrawn.
    Steve Bryant

Hey Hogo ó would be good to have an update on production if you have one, since we're only two weeks away from December. Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Eciton View Post
    Hey Hogo ó would be good to have an update on production if you have one, since we're only two weeks away from December. Any news?
    Bump for update.

Flashaholic

Has the 24 spots been reached?

He took them off his website so I would assume?

Quote Originally Posted by Kgp View Post
    He took them off his website so I would assume?
    I don't think the second run will be up on the site until it's a go. I doubt it's too late to jump on. Maybe Hogo will chime in....

Enlightened

Quote Originally Posted by glimmer View Post
    I don't think the second run will be up on the site until it's a go. I doubt it's too late to jump on. Maybe Hogo will chime in....
    Glimmer, it was on his site. Many in this thread "pre-ordered" it from his site. Kgp is referring to it being removed after being there for quite awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
    Glimmer, it was on his site. Many in this thread "pre-ordered" it from his site. Kgp is referring to it being removed after being there for quite awhile.
    OK- Thanks. I stand corrected. I didn't realize the second run was ever available for "pre-order" on Hogo's site. Missed that....

I donít think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tejasandre View Post
    I donít think it was.
    It was, I ordered mine already.

Has Hogo been around lately?
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlightís potential, not sure where it got itís popularity. - DB Customs

Flashaholic*

Default HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

My position which is paid for is still up for grabs for $350 to the USA, Europe, but going to Europe your duties and customs are the recipient s responsibility...
    Last edited by usdiver; 11-25-2017 at 12:37 AM.
    Steve Bryant

It was, I ordered mine already.
    I stand corrected.

Doesnít that make this more than an interest thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Tejasandre View Post
    I stand corrected.

Doesnít that make this more than an interest thread?
    LOL yes and no. Now the interest is where the heck Hogo ran off to.

I've been out a couple weeks. Yes, they are all spoken for and were pre-ordered. The only thing holding things up is the tails which are supposed to be completed in December. Hopefully that will be the case.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    I old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

Flashaholic*

My high noon position price is now withdrawn...
    Last edited by usdiver; 12-05-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    Steve Bryant

My spot with high noon in BBRT 123 sapphire w clip is up for sale for 350 just pm me

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by usdiver View Post
    My high noon position price is now withdrawn...
    I ve changed my mind on this and itís back up for grabs. $280 shipped...(special price till the weekend)

It is a rotary and all standard furniture... if you are interested let me know by PM and I ll try to find out all the specs as in bezel, flush tail or raised, etc.

I m not on the forum much these days but I ll chime in from time to time. I want to make this as easy on Hogo as much as possible for this one is from this second run.
    I donít need the light and could put the funds toward a plane ticket home!

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by usdiver; 12-06-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Steve Bryant

Hogo, could you please clarify if these are prepaid or not, and if you want posters in this thread buying and selling their place(s) on the list ?
    ... is the archimedes peak

Flashaholic*

I believe it would be an absolute nightmare for Hogo to try & track all the people that are selling their place in line when he already has to be responsible for managing the original 24 purchasers & getting them the correct light configuration plus any accessories or holsters they may have ordered.

We all knew the circumstances of this sale & yes it has been delayed longer than anticipated but most of us have been in the HDS family long enough to know this is a cyclical reality of the brands production timetable. Good things come to those whom wait comes to mind.

The one comforting thing to know is even when the most extreme delay happened several years ago eventually everyone received their product. The same cannot be said for numerous other specialty group buys over the last decade.
    Travis

Various Neutral Tinted/Hi CRI Goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Hogo, could you please clarify if these are prepaid or not, and if you want posters in this thread buying and selling their place(s) on the list ?
    I can tell you these are prepaid. How, you ask? Because I prepaid mine months ago. They were on his website and once 24 were sold he would take the offering down. Its been down for a couple weeks now.

I can tell you these are prepaid. How, you ask? Because I prepaid mine months ago. They were on his website and once 24 were sold he would take the offering down. Its been down for a couple weeks now.
    Thank you.

I'd still like to know if Hogo wants slots in this group buy trading here in this thread, or taken off to PM.

Flashaholic*

Sorry I should have clarified pm. Donít worry I m not going to make this complicated and the light will go as planned to itís original destination in Arkansas then I will arrange with whoever wants the light.

Hogo is a great guy and has enough stress as it is.. Though I m sorry for all this that has happened things and events have happened and needs must.
    Otherwise I ll keep the light and let it sit back home and find other solutions.
    Steve Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by FroggyTaco View Post
    I believe it would be an absolute nightmare for Hogo to try & track all the people that are selling their place in line when he already has to be responsible for managing the original 24 purchasers & getting them the correct light configuration plus any accessories or holsters they may have ordered.

We all knew the circumstances of this sale & yes it has been delayed longer than anticipated but most of us have been in the HDS family long enough to know this is a cyclical reality of the brands production timetable. Good things come to those whom wait comes to mind.

The one comforting thing to know is even when the most extreme delay happened several years ago eventually everyone received their product. The same cannot be said for numerous other specialty group buys over the last decade.
    Oh, I make sure when I do a group buy... or five... Is this the 5th or 6th? I don't remember. Anyway, it doesn't matter how long a delay is, folks WILL get their light... and if I do my part correctly, they get the correct light. Doesn't always happen but I make sure in the end folks get what they signed up for.

Honestly the biggest issue is just that i.e. keeping track of sapphire bezel on this one goes here, and this one gets a black universal clip, etc. That is the real pain. Every one of these I have done I have had to go back and open up a box or two and put extra stuff in... not extra, but the stuff I forgot. Oh, then there is the post office raising prices after folks ordered. That cost me a bit on that massively long delayed group buy. Oh well.

Changing what was ordered is also a bit troublesome. I'm just a guy trying to run a leather business, go to school... again, and deal with my flasholic nature.

Thank you.

I'd still like to know if Hogo wants slots in this group buy trading here in this thread, or taken off to PM.
    I don't mind, and I really appreciate you asking! I did say the earliest they would ship is December... and December is still a ways from being over. I'll be talking to Henry later in the week to see what is what.

What I have done in the past is just when this happens, I have both parties e-mail me. It isn't ideal, but I do understand that crap happens in life we don't expect. I know that all too well.
    Thor's Hammer Custom Leather
    I old, cranky, and don't like private messages. Please don't private message me as that is reserved for moderators giving me warnings that I rightly deserve. Thank you.

OK, thanks Hogo (and usdiver)

A little bummed that I probably wont be getting my light as a christmas gift for myself.

Flashaholic

Yeah, me too. I hope I'm impressed when we do get them.

Hey Hogo. Hope your christmas was well. Any update you can give the lucky 24?

Flashaholic*

Hogo... keep my order as it was rotary tactical but flat cap on this one I can stand it and use as a night light!
    Steve Bryant

Hey Hogo ó happy new year. Any word from Henry?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast